@orielle21
Active 3 years, 5 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 173
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Love it! And I love Riker 😭😭😍
How rude of his dad to say that stuff in front of the kids! 💢😠
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Forgot to tag you ^^
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @theloonyone @loopylin @whalekeeper
@esther-c (HeY hEy!)
jkjk XD
@thearcaneaxiom (here’s where I post chapters! You’ll be kinda lost if you start here, no pressure on reading the whole thing though, ik it’s a bit long)
Ok next chapter! I have more than this…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Layson
Layson takes a step back as the water rushes around Serin. Slowly creating a downwards force, the water parts to reveal a medium serpent like creature.
“Neneneno!” Layson shouts, as if shoeing a dog back into it’s cage.
“Does everyone have a weapon?” he asked. “If we work together, we can fight i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’m about to write my rp (it’s going to take a bbi though)
I’m making it have a big eyes, hot breath )but not firey, more of burns your skin a little) and fins, and scales that are sharp. Idk you can change it or whatever, that’s just how I’m doing it
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Whoops, sorry for missing the conversation! Usually I’m on on Saturday evenings but this time we were at our grandparents’ house so…yeah.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
XD I love them because even if the facial expression is poorly drawn, the eyebrows can fix the expressions.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry about your being sick! <3<3
I haven’t actually been sick since I started writing… lol so Ig I don’t know. Is it hard to write while you are sick? I’ll bet I could write a really good first person account of a charrie being sick while I am sick XD Maybe write a scene of how wolfgang feels and try to channel your…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah tbh I haven’t gotten super technical about it XD
I spend most of my energy on character arcs, but tbh I don’t get super technical with any of it. My first book (the one I have done the most work for) has more of a slice of life feel. Although it is dystopian, there isn’t much tension and the worst that happens is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright! Haven’t been writing a whole whole lot, but I just got some knew skin color markers… idk what I’m drawing lol. I’m kinda wanting to do something super colorful… like y’know make it look like under a pink light kinda effect?
What about you? How’s life/writing?
Church was good!We haven’t been to this church for a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
I have some free time, anyone up for a chat?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah he’s really nice.
In my world any currency is currency, metal coins, paper, from wherever. It’s all worth the same amount, so people weigh it. Something could cost 2 grams of paper money, it wouldn’t matter where the money came from as long as it weighed the same. That being said you can’t just make your own money. The money…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XDXD
yep, may I have a glass of ice-juice?
Yeah! It’s really fast growing. Basically Layson is a releaser at this point in the story, meaning he helps bunkers that have been barricaded inside from outsiders of opposing political sides. There’s multiple releasers, and they all come the my character Jonathan Ledger to be made…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
I also really like my antagonist(s) for this story! I don’t really want to say much more about my antagonist(s) because it’s a huge plot point, but honestly, Jannira is kind of the least interesting one right now which is a definite problem…
SAME. XD I’d like to rant about my antagonist because I just found out some great plot twist…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol yeah, too many things and then the nice ones don’t stand out as much.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcanaxiom
Woah, your worldbuilding is so extensive! Thx for sharing, how long did it take you guys to come up with all of that?
Yeah I gotta say like I’m such a sensitive reader that sci fi is probably off my list… sorry to disappoint XD
Oh! I suppose I am a bit like a m-bot, especially because my name starts with M. I will leave some…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
OOOOO I really like those!!! XD I can’t pick a favorite…all the quotes are sooo good.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
IKR!!! I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW THAT!! AND YEAH IT’S SOOOO GOOD! AND I’M SO LOOKING FORWARDS TO SEEING WHAT THE REST OF THE ALBUM IS!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Y’know I rarely read the books that are recommended to me… lol you can tell me who m-bot is. My curiosity is immeasurable.
Woah, that is so cool. I never really get into the super technical stuffs of (is it kinda sci-fi?) worlds. Good thing you explained that dimensional thing, I never would have understood (still don’t fully…[Read more]
- Load More
