-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Four new chapters today! 😳
Don’t feel like you have to read them all right away if you don’t have time. This is the end of Part 2.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Sometimes I find a huge piece of paper and doodle on it with my siblings. This time I doodled a frog without really looking, and it came out like this.

It’s an absolute monstrosity and now I don’t trust myself to doodle without paying attention
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ve tried using that designer too. Never got to the same level of detail as Keilah’s characters here. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
A few things happened, but it shouldn’t be too much reading, luckily.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
“Call me Barnes.” She stuck her hands in her pockets. “That being my regular name. Yours?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I do agree with the people who commented on the end of this last chapter; there probably should be some more context before they teach him how to fight.
But I liked the training sessions. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
*Is sick and has nothing to do* *Proceeds to spend 2 hours reading the whole thing and summarizing it* Okay, I’ve got a crazy summary for y’all.
Fantasy Adventure RP so far
“Your characters have been summoned to a fantastical world where war rages between an evil Dark Lord and a determined resistance.” – Jonas
On the outskirts of the city…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I must confess I was excited to see what Jonas cooked up for the future plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, that is alright! Tell me if you need to swap emails or if you have some way to find mine. (I don’t remember everyone who knows my email, lol.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
If it helps, I can skim through this roleplay and write a summary so people are caught up on the characters and action. Might be easier for people to hop back in if they want to start this up again. Just say the word, @jonas
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes will find a way back to y’all if Rallascant accepts the trade
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Done at :01 because I need to get some sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 to outline a fancy schmancy character arc. :p
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hrrmmmm. I’m trying to remember what she realistically has.
Barnes
Barnes stiffened. “Quite attached.”
The imp took on a restless expression.
There was only one other thing in Barnes’ jacket besides her lighter, cigarette box, handkerchief, and photo wallet. And none of those other things seemed of use.
Trying not to overthink it,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s like rage quitting for readers! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lolol.
See, I told you, people throw books across the room. If you had ended it there, definitely a book throwing moment.
- Load More
