-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @everyone
I don’t think I’m a very visual person either. I can imagine my family’s faces if I try… but not very well. And honestly, I rarely try to imagine what my characters look like as I’m writing. 😂😂 I guess it’s more about the words and emotions to me.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Hey! Are you still planning to put the second book out soon?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @whalekeeper @esther-c
Linus, I love the idea of making the forum members-only and trying to make navigation easier. But that would take a lot of time for you (which I’m not sure you have?) and cost money…
I think there are ways to create forums on websites made through Blogger and Wix, which you don’t have to pay f…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
That is so funny! And the art on those is amazing! It looks so professional!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow, it looks great! But this seems like a sad character or a villain. 😢
-
whaley replied to the topic A little random something… in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Hehe, I love it. XD Well done! And yes, I have wondered that question before. Thank you for your insightful answer, Braxton.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Can I just say – these three boys feel like they have similar denominators from an aesthetic side, and I’m all for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Hugo“Physical education. All the high school kids will be there.” Hugo waited until Viktor looked up from his desk again. He bent over so their faces were on the same level, and studied the other boy’s eyes. “Do people normally badger you like that?”
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
The foreign element is the problem – otherwise if I knew where to look, I’d look.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
As someone who likes writing adoption tropes and found family, I sympathize. I’ve had similar problems, just not of this magnitude. If you end up finding the laws themselves, and if there are long documents to read online, I will be more than happy to take assignments and write up summaries of what I find..? XD That’s a weird offer, but I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ve been here for too long. Finishing at :50. Good night, everyone. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Me: “What do you think of this?” *Shows him a specific plot point*
S: “Eh…”
Me: “What’s wrong?”
S: “You don’t know enough about electromagnetic transmitters. But your magic system is extremely complex and depends on much more than this. How do you know you aren’t making ridiculous mistakes? You’ll make me look stupid. I’m only as smart as…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Plotting at :45! Join if you like.
Usually no one is on, unfortunately. So today is Bring-your-character-to-work Day. *Plops Seb on the floor* *Pats his head*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 1 month ago
I think it’s a viable idea to make another website. I still think it would not be ideal, since we have so much history here and I’m assuming it would be difficult to move everything. But I’m not putting down the idea. Some of my irl friends had a roleplay that turned into a huge campaign, and they made a website for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic I'm not an International Lawyer: Help in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Calling on our local Canadian
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
They look great!! Jason’s is so funny. I like the “better idiots” quote and the one about hiding the parts. 😂😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I have a question for everyone. What is it like to go on a road trip with your character? What are they like while traveling, and where do they go?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
My characters tend to be blurry, yeah. Some more than others. If I’ve drawn the character before, then I’ll picture an version of the drawing, just in motion. A lot of the time I just picture the motion itself, abstract, or a roughly scratched drawing. Just realized I see 70% of my charries as animated, not real life. XD
Also because…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
To be honest I loved them together. Autumn is so sweet and godly and her and Easton’s relationship was so … sweet. (For lack of a better word. 😂) I loved how he was willing to see past her disabilities and treat her like a princess—wheel her chair around, dance for her, carry her on his back, etc. And she was such a wise voice and encou…[Read more]
- Load More
