-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Would this word be in English or in an imagined language?
“May our songs always be in harmony”
“Light-speed” (Like Godspeed, only not)
“Hail, Light-child”
“May your footsteps always be bright” (A kind of farewell)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@MINeralizedwritings Cool 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love how your nickname is Min now XD Can I call you that??
-
whaley replied to the topic My reply to the kingdom pen roadmap in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
That sure would be cool!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Captain America and Iron Man are my favs… I haven’t watched Spiderman, but the old cartoons (Spectacular Spiderman) are the best. I also love Into the Spider-verse, which I know doesn’t count, but I DON’T CARE
The new Marvel movies are kinda predictable, though, and stiff pacing-wise. Honestly, the only new Marvel content I enjoyed was Moon Knight.
-
whaley replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@hullofellowhumans How many books has he written?? I know he’s renowned for being a fast writer…
-
whaley replied to the topic Guest Bloggers? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Could you post the link to your blog? I’d love to at least take a look 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings BeaUtifUL 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh I know the feeling, I created this topic XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool. So you prefer building-type games over combatstory mode stuff?
I play pretty much only Hollow Knight, which is a beautiful metroidvania. And Super Smash Bros. With five little siblings and my dad, it gets pretty crazy. 😜
Aaaand I recently tried a more horror style game. Which of course, I don’t let my siblings watch.
Ooooh…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
This is true. I opened my computer this morning, looked at the date and went ‘Oh, oops.’ XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yw! My brother just bought Minecraft. I’m sceptical, but I might give it a go
He was playing it and a zombie popped up out of nowhere, and I screamed bloody murder XD Which doesn’t make much sense, because trust me. I never get scared.
What’re some of your favorite games?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
❤ How’s your day been?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Probably the hardest thing to avoid in writing, EVER:

-
whaley replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I really want to read his stuff. His lectures on world building and plot are MinD-BlOWinG
-
whaley replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I’d say, concerning the Shifters, just have ‘Shifter’ be the race, and consider the different animals they shift into as subspecies.
Subspecies: “A category in biological classification that ranks just below a species and includes a physically recognizable and geographically separate group of individuals whose members can breed successfully with…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(So he’s going to just explore some of the rooms in the mansion for a short time. Other charries can tag along if they want.)
-
whaley replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Okay y’all… I might not be on here too much (either that, or this’ll be the only KP post I’ll be on XD), but here ya go
Sebastian
At the girl’s enthusiastic burst of questions, Seb swirled the dissolved chocolate dough in his mouth, trying to distract himself from any soul-searching that might hit him like a cream pie.
Why couldn’t he stop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys! I need to let you know that I’m taking a shortish break from Kingdom Pen. I’ve had a bit of a creative burn out lately, and just need some time to figure out school and hands-on life stuff. I’m doing some things to try and earn a digital drawing tablet, so it’s not like I’m leaving drawing behind – but I need to take a break from…[Read more]
- Load More
