-
whaley replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*Bows* I sat there for like, a couple minutes trying to think of a good one
-
whaley replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I have a feeling this is going to fill up my inbox faster than teenage boys fill up the line on potluck Sundays…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
WHAT THE –
Oooooooo *hits subscribe button*
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! The statemency will fall!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@artsy-dragon Aaaaaahh I love it 😍😍❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Help! I need a title! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Congrats on finishing it! 😀 What’s it about?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes please, I’m always interested. I love the lopsided grin 😎😂
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Glad to be of service 😊😋
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
(On top of that, the animals on the ark were most likely young- even the dinosaurs on the ark could have been fairly small.)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Does not the God say in the Bible, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds“?
(And besides that, there’s still no fossil evidence for a change in kind. There’s no ‘missing link’ in between two different species, and there’s no living example of evolution, either. Humans, clearly, have not…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Heyo, just listening in. I can tell you’re definitely going for the ‘Garden of Eden’ scenario, which is always cool to see in the classics, like Chronicles of Narnia. Essentially Riven is November’s snake (metaphorically of course), and that’s a great piece of symbolism. I was wondering, do you have someone in this backstory who…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Were there not only two of each animal? And if, as I would think, animals weren’t split into so many different variations yet, wouldn’t that aid the explanation? For instance, wouldn’t there be just one or two main species of cats, and they became more diverse (not evolutionarily, there’s a difference) over time? Was the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Tagging peeps:
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @folith-feolin
Sorry to anyone who didn’t want to be tagged. Tell me if it annoys you to the point of insanity 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I… did not expect that. XD Thank you for the suggestion, honestly that would sound so hilarious. ;P
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ve never really finished an entire project. I’m kind of a pantser, and that led to multiple books with over three hundred pages and no direction 🤣. I might try to redeem some of them eventually.
I’ll definitely tag you! I already have the first chapter of my WIP, Healer, in the novel critique section, so feel free to read that if you…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I created this character a couple days ago (he’s a baby charrie!) and he needs a naaaaaaaaame –
A male teen Dogchild. He has a human body, but a dog’s head – similar to one of a light brown collie. He is a servant-type. He has brown eyes, mixed with blue gray when he is angry/aggressive, or when it’s cloudy out. No tail. His father is the head…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The long and tedious character naming process… in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
*Proceeds to search “names that mean dark” in Google Search*
Blake: Meaning “dark” in Old English,
Ciaran: Meaning “dark” in Irish.
Dargan: Meaning “dark-haired” in Irish.
Darcy: Meaning “dark” in Irish.
Duncan: Meaning “dark warrior” in Gaelic.
(Darth, which sounds like Dargan and Darcy, means dark in Irish as well. You could just call h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic BRANDON SANDERSON in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I just started The Way of Kings, and it’s SO GOOD. Thank you for encouraging me to read it 🙂 I personally love Kaladin’s POV myself, but Szeth intrigues me.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Nice to meet you, Landri!
Fantasy is definitely my favorite genre. For some reason, though, I decided to make my main WIP mostly Sci-Fi. Maybe I just felt like trying something new? 🤣
1. I write both novels and short stories, and I really enjoy both. I don’t think I could choose between them! It would have more to do with what they’re…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Guessing Story Elements From Songs! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow, that’s gotta be stressful – moving around so much. I used to meet at a church that was always moving (it was in a ballet school once, that was cool) before I moved myself.
But I bet that’ll a great new situation. What with your landlords being from an understanding religious group, it might be easier to keep renting the…[Read more]
- Load More
