-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh man let’s hope KP doesn’t eat this… Idk how that works. 🤣
Randomly found this a few days ago:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12
Heheh I think I gave a rough cliffhanger there. 😅🤣
Any ideas for the next part of the story?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmmm… Having a hard time deciding. Maybe Jacque, because he’s French? 😅🤣 Honestly I’m fine with any of them, they all sound cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
No problem! (Trust me, geography is not usually my strong suit, but I decided to take the time to learn when I got into map-making. If you ever want to learn more about maps, WASD20 is a good youtuber who does fantasy maps. He does some DND stuff, but I just look at his mapping stuff in general. It was funny, actually, because when I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I love it!!! 😃
The only thing I would suggest is with your rivers at the bottom of the map, or maybe just one, Grange, if I’m reading that right. Usually (unless this is unique to your world) no river goes from one ocean to another. That would make two continents, or a continent and an island. So because of that it seems that you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*Me, reading the last rp post*
Oooooooooooooo
I SHIP IT
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Great! *Imagine heart emojis because I don’t know how to type them on a computer* And I’m great as well. What are you planning to do over the summer?
#relatable
I feel that so much. Well I better let you know, they’re still making seasons. But the old ones (made by Wil Film) are the real deal, ngl.
And you just made…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
WEll that’s way it’s so sAd, because in the previous seasons he LOved La-Lloyd, but then villains resurrEcted his bAd side from the departed realm, and so his good side is still trApped forEvER –
Well, context.
But I digress XD
…
How are you?
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Meanwhile…
Season 9 Garmadon: Literally almost killing his son by beating him up and throwing him through a bunch of stone walls, knocking his power out of him, then declaring his so called death to the world through every TV channel
…
MY DAD IS BAD BUT YA WE STILL FAMILY
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
XD I like the movie too. The show is drastically different – borderline dark at times, for kids anyway – but tbh, I liked that they went for a more comedic effect in the movie. Garmadon especially.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @awsumfaith @anyone
Not gonna lie I have no idea how those tags didn’t work last time. 😕
Here’s the next bit of the Dragonsbane Society:
Tali pressed a rough cloth to her temple, where Brycen had hit her. The gash had mostly stopped bleeding by now, but it still stung. Atticus paced the tent, and…[Read more]
-
whaley and
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It’s so much harder to RP with multiple people – totally a learning curve. I’m used to one-on-one RPs. You’ll be an expert after this XD
Yeah, probably because real people are so much more complicated. Fictionalizing yourself is like trying to draw something without reference. You’re not used to seeing yourself from the outside.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, for Eclipse, he’s sort of an antihero, so… I don’t have as much of that problem. I do, however, have a villain that really gets on my nerves, and so I figured writing about him in a castle would end up kind of crazy. 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah my first character castle-ish thing is with a villain, so I’m figuring that out.
Idk how you guys are writing yourselves into it, too. I can’t write about myself very well, which is weird, cause I know what I would do for most things… idk. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I feel you there XD These things can get soo long… but are definitely entertaining.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
Heh, no… I used to call her Kyrah, and accidentally still spell it that way sometimes instead of what I call her now, Kirah. So anytime that happens is unintentional. 😅 I found just recently that in the Crescent patrol there was another girl, Kira, so I don’t know what I was thinking there…
Fun fact, Kirah’s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
I just had an awesome time reading through this whole thing… I got bored. 😅
- Load More
