-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
School… XD I’ll add more in a bit
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow, come next morning, I realize how weird that post reads…
😊 Well, for the meantime, I’ll just say that Marcel has the ability to knock Aramis and the winged bois out of the ballpark – but Calvin won’t let him. His power isn’t immediately manifested or visible, and the friend group generally wants to keep it under wraps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Calvin
Marcel, down!
“Hey, dude. I don’t appreciate it when you scramble my henchman’s brains.”
Calvin stepped forward, and crossed his arms.The attacker was a tall, gangly teen, with shoulder-length brown hair and a bunch of colorful beaded bracelets on his arms. He must have returned recently from camp. But he wasn’t just a regular camper -…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
DUDES has anyone listened to The Mandolorian theme on headphones?? Because seriously, it’s SICK.
@keilah-h Please, tell me you’ve tried this.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooh, I love it! Very nice. I’ve never done a mood board either, so I don’t know how exactly you would do it “right.” Good job!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @awsumfaith
Here’s the next section in the Dragonsbane Society:
Amara pulled back the string of her bow, peering at the target, a circle of thin wood they’d nailed to a tree. Keeping the arrow straight, she released it and watched as it buried itself in the ground. She sighed and dropped the bow. W…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Marcel
Thorn – “We’re just a little late.”
“You think? The school day’s already half over.” Calvin hoisted his backpack firmer over his shoulder. It looked as if he were carrying a load of bricks.
“You heard what that teacher said. This is our last day of checking things out. We get comfortable with the lay-out of the building – they just rec…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you so much! This looks great XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Little One's Journey… title pending in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
I love this!!! 🙂
I agree with @felicity. The descriptions made it seem so real, without losing the style of writing. Well done! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Yep, definitely meant amorphous star! Totally didn’t just put two random words together… Idk how that happened honestly. I looked up and thought, wait, what is a morphed star? And then forgot what I was thinking when I put it, so… Yeah, we’ll go with amorphous! 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh, cool! I love it! It’s like ocean waves, or morphed stars…
*me reading through this and realizing ‘morphed stars’ makes no sense* 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Definitely do not scrap it!!! 😅🤣 It’s way too good to scrap. Use it in something, make it its own something, but just don’t get rid of it. You never know when you might use it.
Hmmm… I think maybe do them separately? I like the characters and think it would be good to see more of them. If you did it all in one, it would be strange to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooooh I love this!!! 😃😃
I agree with @gwyndalf-the-wise I would love to read more, even as just a larger short story.
Unfortunately, I cannot think of any critiques to give right now, other than Will wasn’t capitalized once. 😅 I really love the story! It feels so real.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Quelin was the first one I ever actually drew. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much! I was hoping the healing was at least somewhat realistic, but all I know comes from watching random vet shows… I’m glad you could picture everything well! That’s something I’ve been working on a lot recently, so it helps to know someone can. 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, don’t worry about it! I honestly wasn’t sure if I was forgetting something. You’re totally fine.
And happy Easter!!! 😃🎉🎉🎉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
No problem!
Yeah, her powers are very limited so far. The idea is that this general time is when all their powers are beginning to really develop. So yeah, that’s just the small part, and shifting reality is the end result, though it takes tons of energy for her to do so. I’ve never read the Reckoners series, but I’ve been…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Yeah that would help 😛
- Load More
