-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @felicity @euodia-vision @all-y’all-who-wish-to-beat-the-record
Was randomly reading through this lol and yes, the record needs broken.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Eclipse
Exploring. Finding new friends. Eclipse very much disliked that idea. He was much more likely to find a way out on his own… if there was one.
Unfortunately, Azar was ecstatic.
Eclipse! I say it’s my turn. You hate this stuff, anyway, right? He didn’t wait for a response. It would be perfect. If we ever get out,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
I haven’t exactly decided how I’m using that yet. I know that the dragons in the Dragonsbane Society end up twisting the humans that way, and that the appearance will be shadow. They’ll pretty much be mindless beasts, bent on destruction and whatever else the dragons have them do. So yeah, I suppose it could get into a theme……[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
🙂 Your BAHAHAHAs are just… so satisfying
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AAAHH I didn’t mean you should start another AU!!! XDXDXD But in all honesty, go ahead, if you feel like it’s not going to prohibit your progress in your actual WIP… dude, I sound like such a mom friend right now, I just can’t XDXD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Honestly I can’t think of any questions to ask right now XD But just wanted to say hi… Welcome! I have no experience with romance, so maybe we can share notes some time! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool!
Dragons are my favorite too. Second, idk, maybe phoenixes or Cerberus? Or griffins, or… okay now I can’t decide. 😅
Not really sure what fairy tale is my favorite, actually.
Your WIP sounds so cool! I love Anne of Green Gables. I have a couple WIPs on here, the Dragonsbane Society (fantasy) and Healer (sci-fi/fantasy). The…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Now for some tags! 🙂
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @starshiness @euodia-vision @anyone-i-forgot
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, Hannah! Welcome to KP. I’m sure you’ll meet some great people here. 🙂
I’m Solfyre, or Ava, or whatever you’d like to call me XD. I’m entering highschool in less than a month and homeschool with my little brother (who doesn’t write, sigh. He codes. But I shouldn’t care cause he’s working on stuff for my books XD) I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Have your charries replied to mine yet? I’m not jabbing, just lost track 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Kind of sidetracking, but it’s so funny that I thought at first your story was a cozy autumn-themed contemporary romance… XD That could not be farther from the truth.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Your creatures are really cool! I especially love the idea of the Loasi’em! For some reason it made me think of the Last Airbender, but I honestly have no idea why lol. 😅🤣
I’ve made up some creatures, mainly in healer, but they’re mainly just the races in general. Lupinari (wolves), Felisaro (cats), Arcanin (bears), Falcor…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, I love him!
Fun fact, my friend and I did this thing a while back where we both had to write a series on dragons/wolves (kind of a wings-of-fire feel, I guess) and one of the MCs for mine, Kulgar, had an evil uncle named Erebus. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes, I don’t even know how I forgot the perytons! I haven’t written about them but their sooooo beautiful.
Yeah, Orthus is cool. I never added him but maybe I should go back and rewrite it… 🤔
Btw I’ve seen bits and pieces of Song of the Sea, and I’ve watched and read Wolfwalkers. The animations are so great!
I second @awsumfaith…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
So, kinda late, but I just saw this, and love it. XD
Weird, two of my favorites are dragons and phoenixes. Also, btw my HTTYD dragon would most likely be either a fury or a skrill.
Some other of my favorites are the Cerberus. In mythology there is usually only one, guarding Hades, but I’ve written books where there are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
HEEEYYYY!!! *throws out arms for a hug* HOW’S IT GOING, LIN? Ikr?!? Honestly it really is, and I especially enjoyed the audiobooks, I highly recommend them! Who’s your favorite character so far??
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
No problem! We’re just throwing ideas around at this point XD
@cathrynv @starshiness @euodia-vision
What do you think? Just list the songs here and I’ll add them, or do want to do the link thing again? XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooooooh, I love it! 😃 The descriptions were just👌
- Load More
