-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Gimme a few secs 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh girl… 😅 I was just reading through the role play with my sis, and I saw that Lukas RP – the one where my charries were coming in with Fynn, and Lukas and Fynn started talking. We must have been writing our RPs at the same time, or I just missed it.
…Anyways, so sorry about the mix up… 😂😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
And… her hometown. That’s all the pictures I have so far XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh sounds cool! 😃
Let’s do… kinda weird, but my MC for Healer, Rina. (she’s a kind of weird race, but I have a picture, and besides that she’s basically a wolf so you can just use wolf pics, too. 🙂)
I’ll put the picture in another post just in case KP eats it XD
Hmmm… Colors would be light blues, white, grays, and maybe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
All good, I’ll still be here
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah. Pantsing is habit of mine, usually because I end up working on multiple WIPs once (like Healer and the Dragonsbane Society, lol). I usually just have a list of things I want included in a chapter, whether in my head or on paper.
Thanks!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Just now seeing this, lol. I love Calvin! And from what I’ve seen of Thorn in castles and stuff I LOVE her.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that time thing was confusing, lol. I just looked back at it. I guess I was thinking of her specific point on Lacertilia, Spearhead, so I should probably get that changed XD. Thanks for catching it!
The thing about the tactics comes up a little bit later, but it still is strange. I’m thinking if I do have it happen in a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Again, not trying to force you into writing the next rp – but since soooo many messages fly around her, I’m going to tag you again, just in case you didn’t notice my message 🤣
Dogchild’s RP is around page 75 – I think.
Plz don’t feel like you HAVE to write anything RN
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m back! XD
Thorn
“…Our friend who went with us, she’s an amateur archeologist.”
“What kind of artifacts did you find?” Thorn prompted.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay guys, I had a cool idea when I was writing Cairo yesterday…
How about all the girls go on a dress-shopping trip together?? It would be real fun and would give them a chance to meet other peeps 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
IKR?!? There are so many winged charries in this RP. I honestly questioned putting Marcel in here because of that.
They’re not gonna notice Pax presently, but they sure will once Wolfie jumps on them…
Calvin
The boy in Marcel’s grip beamed. “I don’t know… What do you think?”
A slow smirk lit up Marcel’s f…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h @esther-c (I think that’s all??? XD)
Eclipse
This, Eclipse thought, was all wrong. He was supposed to be escaping, getting out of this horrible castle, but all the others wanted to do was socialize. Including Azar, apparently, which might have been worse.
Oh, don’t be so grouchy, Azar said lightly.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah no worries, I used to stalk KP before joining, and I learned a lot about your cherries, just in absent reading.
I’m just being dramatic, mostly 🤣 I love screaming in all caps.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, okay. I assumed it was something like that, just making sure XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Sorry! I keep missing you lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
❤ Your brother and mine have a lot in common then
Pfff lol I just hope they don’t send Pax into a coma or somethin
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Wow really? I thought he was adorable XD I always call him Baby Yoda instead of Grogu cause I mean why did they have to call him that? It just makes him sound ugly, but I don’t think he is lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay… lol, my charries are unfortunately very physical, they will say ‘I love you’ by pushing you off a cliff or something XD
- Load More
