-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi @felicity! Thank you 😊
I love historical fiction! But I don’t like all the research 😅
I like to draw, mostly hands, eyes, random things. I’m not very good at portraits either xD
My only paintings recently were for an art class but it was fun! I discovered (for some reason) I like painting faces better then drawing them.I love historical…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah! Sounds interesting!
Ooh that sounds really cool! You should write it xD.
I have so, so many favorites. Brandon sanderson, Nadine brandes, and Marissa Meyer are some of my favorite authors.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh and LOL about the aliens! I want to read that textbook xD
Your username is really cool, by the way. How did you come up with it?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Ooh cool, did you draw your profile pic?
Wow, they look awesome! Your style is really cool. 😉
Oh totally! Never heard lindsey, but I love NF! I don’t listen to some of his music because it’s simply to sad, but I love both Running and Happy. I’ve been listening to Running all the time since it came out. I perso…
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you!
Thanks! Ooh cool, did you draw your profile pic?
1. Hmm, I struggle with adding themes. I think probably family, doing/figuring out what’s right (I’m not sure if there is a word for that, maybe morality), and trust/faith?
2. I guess! I think they’re cool from a distance lol. Tho one time we saw one…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, yeah, I spell things weird on purpose sometimes… XD
It’s fun isn’t it? Lol
Yeah, some of my friends are not allowed to read them too, which I understand. The only good one is the first one, and the prequel (which the movie is about to come out for) is super dark and depressing. What are your favorite books/serieses? (Lol, spell c…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, cool! Yeah, we move a lot. Hopefully our next will be our last for a while.
I know! He is 🥰
Thanks for tagging, by the way!
See you around!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
1. You copy the text you want to reply to (press control or command key, and while you’re holding it down type c)
2. Scroll down to the type a comment section.
3. On said type a comment section, there will be a bar that does things like: bolded text, italicized text, strikethrough, etc. Once you find it, you should see a quotation mark button betw… -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely will!
And, yeah… I have the same problem. Sry I don’t know how either XD
Not my first, no. This will be my… fifth move? But most of the others were when I was little, because we lived in our last house for like eight years, lol.
And yeah, I love httyd! Toothless is the best XD
No problem!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, @gwyndalf-the-wise!
Awesome! You’ll have to tag me if you post any of your writing.
Thanks so much! I’ll try it and see if it works.
(@awsumfaith, sorry, I forgot to tag you. Scroll up and you’ll see my response to your questions.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you AwsumFaith! (Had to double check I spelled that right, lol)
Your profile pic … 😊 It’s perfect. Ok, questions –
1. Umm…. some kind of chips. I can’t decide right now lol.
2. I have too many favorites 🤣. The Hunger Games, Lunar Chronicles, and Brandon Sanderson’s Skyward are some of them.
3. Computer.
4. Hmm, for that one…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@Solfyre
Of course! And I’m super excited to read more! Please tag me 😆
Yes exactly! I have tons of ideas, but it’s hard to narrow it down. And I also have trouble focusing, lol. How do you reply to part of a message? I’ve seen it done, but I have no clue how to do it xD
Awesome that you shoot a bow! And I’m moving this summer! My family is…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty, I’m going to tag some people now XD. I usually forget to, lol
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @landric @awsumfaith @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @all-those-i-have-forgotten
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much XD! Don’t worry I did some stalking myself when I first came 🤣. I am going to post more eventually, I just hadn’t read over the next chapter yet, but I think I’ll go ahead and put it up soon…
That’s cool! Yeah, I’m on the opposite side, I probably have too many WIPs… I just can’t seem to focus on one, but I’m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, Solfyre! Thanks!
I kind of stalked you guys before joining, so I actually read your WIP. It’s amazing! I kept coming back to see if you added to it.😆
Now for the questions:
Hmm, I don’t have a WIP currently, but I’m trying to come up with an idea so I can start. I’m sort of new at writing (I used to, and then I stopped) so…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
So nice to meet you! Welcome to the kingdom of pen! 🙂
I’m Solfyre! I’m a homeschooler, too, about to go into highschool! 🎉 (Next week, I think. A lot of us are homeschoolers here on KP, so you’ll probably get a lot of that XD) Anyway, it’s awesome that you play violin! I can play some cello and ukelele and piano, but I mostly play…[Read more]
-
hybridlore started the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I LOVE reading and I mostly write science fiction/fantasy/dystopian/whatever idea pops into my head. I’m about to be a sophomore in high school and I love God, art and drawing, and playing my violin 😊. I’m excited to meet all of you and I would love to beta read/give feedback on…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmmm…. I’ve been thinking XD
Maybe she wasn’t always a shapeshifter? Maybe the wizard made her one by accident or something, or maybe she thought she wanted it at first but now she doesn’t? My brain has decided to not remember the rest I came up with, lol, so that’s it for now.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Woooohoooo! I love November!
- Load More
