-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Sorry about not replying sooner. This week was hectic. Anyway. Gimme till tomorrow morning at the latest.
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU!! XD His story is actually not in development rn, since he’s more of a personal brainchild than anything else… meaning I don’t share his actual story with people… but ya know, maybe I’ll actually write something for him, let him see the light of day XD
And IKR, that album is SO GOOD! My favorite song is Caesar, I…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I think it would be perfectly fine! I mean, like you said, it’s your book. On top of that, I’ve read plenty of books that change up creatures from mythology, or the events that happened in their legends. I doubt you’d get a whole lot of people complaining about the difference being inaccurate either way.
For example, Sirens have…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know what any of it is, at least not really, so don’t feel bad XD
I might try this sometime if I get the time. We’ll just have to see lol
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 5 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi @sarafini !! Nice to meet you 😉
1. No! I’ve never heard of that 😅 It sounds cool, tho!!
2. I always say reading, but I don’t know if that really counts 😂😅 Otherwise probably math
3. Usually top Christian playlists!!
4. Umm… Mostly other books, or movies 😂 Sometimes completely random stuff.
Thanks! Welllll, Euodia is…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Just realized I spelled thieves wrong 😂😅
Not me realizing I just said “homeschool” instead of “homeschooled”…it’s pretty bad when your grammar is wrong on a writer forum XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah!!! (I know! I’ve only met 1 other!)
Ooh, probably Kate/Mr. Benedict lol. Constance is awesome tho 😂
Sounds amazing!! Will definitely have to join 😁
Yes it is!! Umm … well I just learned Gavi’s song by Lindsey Stirling for my recital this spring 😅 probably my favorite, but also Martini’s Gavotte is really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh awesome!! I loved the Mysterious Benedict Society 😁 and alcohol markers are super fun!
Thank you!! 🤩 Almost two years (I started really late, lol).
Do you play any instruments??
That’s hard 😅 Personality-wise or other?
I usually write whatever character pops into my head, or a generic girl character if I don’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hehe I love rambling
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh and on top of that, it’s best to have all your obstacles follow a cohesive outline, so I’d recommend using the Three-Act-Story-Structure as a timeline to put your events on, if you haven’t already. Abbie Emmons has a great template if you decide to use it 😋
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also, the whole idea of a peaceful godly kingdom reminds me of the album Dear Wormwood by the Oh Hellos, which I’m listening to rn. I’d definitely recommend you listen to it while brainstorming. 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Guurrl I struggle with the saaame thing. It’s almost like internal conflict is easier to invent than external conflict. XD
First off, I try to consider the character’s inward goal, and try to personify it with an outward goal. It takes a bit to think of one, but as long as you keep your character’s world and culture in mind, it’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi Loopy!!
Thanks!
Yeahh!! The lunar chronicles are amazing 🤩 Have you read her other series Renegades? It’s really good, too.
What are your favorite books/series?
I think either acrylics or pencil drawing. What about you? 😉
Nice to meet you! I’m sure I’ll see you around 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi Smiley!
Nice to meet you too! 😊
1. Hmm, it’s so hard to choose! Right now I’ll say the Avengers, Httyd and National Treasure.
2. The Amazing Race3. Umm, I would say generally not (from what I know of thrillers, they’re usually pretty scary, right? Maybe I’m wrong)
4. Ok, when I was 11 or so I wrote a few Warrior cats fanfics .. 😅 they were…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, lol! No worries it happens to all of us!! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey again! Sorry that was a little abrupt, I had to eat dinner 😅
Yes, definitely!
Yeah, lol, I kept looking back to see if you had added it to it. It was really good 😂☺️ You should keep working on it! If you end up posting anything else about it, please tag me!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, Landric! Wow your novel sounds awesome! (Please tag me if you ever post anything about it 😉)
1. Ahhh again I have so many favorites, I keep saying this but it’s true 😂. I don’t have a running series (ok, I just started the Chosen, a YA spinoff of the Circle by Ted Dekker).
2. Well, technically I’m still kind of a kid…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Like I told solfyre, I kind of stalked you guys before joining, and I think I read one of your wips! (I’m pretty sure it was you. About the Jewish brothers during WW2, right?? Leo, Wolfgang, ummmm…… So sorry can’t remember the others’ names. Please tell me if I’m remembering right!)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi @freedomwriter76!! Thank you!!
Oh my goodness yeahh!! That’s awesome!
And Marvel is amazing! What are your favorite movies? Mine are every captain america and the first 2 avengers.
Also, can I just say, your bio is amazing. Congrats on your coronation xD.
I think I’ve already answered ALL the questions… So you’re good, lol
Thanks!!! Nice…[Read more]
- Load More
