-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Good luck with your move 🙂
-
hybridlore started the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry about the weird name, you guys, I couldn’t really think of anything else 😂
Soo this is the place for I guess being accountable and talking about where we are in our writing?? I really need something like this because I struggle to be motivated XDIf anyone else wants to join youre welcome to!! I already tagged pretty much everyone in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m considering trying to do it over the summer instead of thirty days, but I’m moving and we have a few vacations planned so that would be a challenge 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course!! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!
We should also make sure eeeverybody knows you can join at your own pace. It doesn’t matter if you write 100 words per day or 1000, it’s still progress 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Oh yeah, just checking!! Poor Ara 😔
So I’ll just throw out some random ideas here 😆 Maybe she gets bumped into and the crowd’s getting tighter, or she hears people whispering about her, or she sees something/someone that reminds her of her nightmares, or honestly yeah, crowd’s can just push people over. Is that what you…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @oh-my-goodness-I-just-tried to-tag-myself 😂
Awesome!!! 😁 Yeah, that actually works perfectly because . . . I still need to figure out what happens 😅 So even if we’re not at the same stage or whatever, that would still be awesome!! And if anyone else wants to join, they’re welcome to!!
I guess we’ll mostly be giving updates and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I really like your writing style and your description! 😁 I don’t really know too much about your world/story but I’ll try to help 😅
Soo why does Ara have an anxiety attack? Is she like stressed out, or unhealthy, or is there something else . . . ?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve never read Fast Fiction – and I might take longer than 30 days since I’m shooting for a pretty long book – but I’ll join you for the accountability! I started my first draft of Project Chrysanthemum this last week!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops, forgot to mention that I’d need at least a week or two to plot. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
😂😂😂 Don’t worry . . . my writing back then was *cough* interesting XD
Ok, I was probably 10 or so when I started 😅 so I have a lot of writing from when I was 11 and 12, but I stopped for a while and I’m just picking it back up again 😉
So, just wondering, is anyone on here in the plotting stage?? I’m reading a book right now called…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness what… variety XD I’m not sure what happened there
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!!! 😁 Yeah that would be fun, right now I’m trying to even figure out what I want to do 😅 What’s your WIP about?? Sorry if you’ve already told me 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
However is fine!! But it’s more work to play as lots of characters 😅 So up to you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep I can try!! I’m sure I’ll have a few minutes 😊 So have fun!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep . . . 😅 Basically @kyronthearcanin and @oramgearmadillo’s characters are on break right now, I think they’re still at the beach, and me and @smiley have just been talking. We are about to go on a hike so you can join into that if you want? Also, later in the rp once Solfyre and her brother are back, there’s going to be a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!! 😁 If you want to go ahead and start, I should be able to reply at some point.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks girl!!! 😉 Yeah, I’ve been trying to work a little on this and fill out some character profiles, so I’ve been a little more inspired lately!! And yeah, still don’t know where the plot is going, but I still like the character so we’ll see!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh you’re good!! Aw thanks! ♥️♥️ that would be great!!
- Load More
