-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Solfyre, a homeschool girl just starting in ninth grade! I love wolves, dragons, playing guitar, basketball, writing, reading, drawing, and a lot of other stuff.
And I won’t ask you any questions either lol. (Totally not cause I can’t think of any right now XD)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else?
So I’m trying to make a moodboard and I was wondering if you guys had any tips for me? I have a couple quotes and pictures but . . . I don’t know what else to add, and it’s still pretty empty 😖 I’ve seen some of your guys’ moodboards and they’re all really good . . . any ideas??
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep!! 😁It was great! We got a lot of work done and had a lot of fun, too.
No problem! It was actually really fun to read through.
And yeah if brain fog stops happening then I’ll try to RP lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes I have definitely noticed this!! Although in my writing I guess I don’t struggle as much because my fantasy world situations are a lot different than on earth… But I do keep in mind the separate roles. The men are all generally protectors, etc… And women are strong in their own way. Most I don’t make as strong in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I’m pretty tired too 😅 Glad it was good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyy!!! 😁 How was your trip?? (It was a trip, right?)
Annd yeah we did a lot 😅 Sorry about all that! XD
Ok sounds good!!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey there! I’m Solfyre, a homeschool girl just starting in highschool! I love writing, playing guitar, basketball, drawing, wolves, dragons, and a whole lot of other things. My brother @orangearmadillo and I just got back from a long trip, so… I’m kinda tired and can’t think of any questions that haven’t been asked. Nice to meet you…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @orangearmadillo @i-think-that’s-all-of-you???
Ok. *deep breath* I just read all of what happened since I was gone, and WOW that was a lot XDXD
Aaaanyway, we’re back! So that party thing can happen pretty much whenever. I’ll probably RP soon with our characters at the beach. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore and
OrangeArmadillo are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! How’d it go? 😁
(Nice to meet you, by the way! I don’t think we’ve really met before.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!!! 😁 I might be on tonight, we’ll see! What’s the chapter about??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh I actually have heard it 😂🤦♀️ I don’t know the names . . . Listening to it rn 😊 I loove Happy!!!! And Gone is really good too!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh I haven’t heard that one!! I love NF tho 😆 I’ll listen to it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Soo I think I’m actually going to try to finish mine by the end of the summer too, (my birthday is September 2 so I’ll probably just aim for that) and do 500 words or so a day, starting in June. Telling you guys now so I have to 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Yayy!! Perfecto 😛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness girl!! I was just brainstorming for my plot like 5 min ago!! 😂
Definitely be on here in a bit to question spam . . . Great idea btw!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“We just meant Anika so that she can explain her backstory.”
“I live on the planet Altair,” Anika said. “With my mom. She couldn’t come to the wedding, though.”
-
whaley started the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi guys! Whaley here!
So, I was thinking. We have charrie topics. We have writing sprint topics. We have encouragement topics. We have a Q&A topic.
Why not a plotting topic?
This is topic where we ask for help with plotting complications! I, for one, find plotting very hard. Especially when you know the beginning, and the end, and the important…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
They changed and met outside the hotel. “So where do you think the trail is?” Anika asked.
- Load More
