-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love tell your heart to beat again!!!
Ooh I’ll have to listen to it! 😉
Ikr!! I really like it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
No problem!! ❤️❤️
Oh I love the Wingfeather Saga too!!! Also I just started the Space Trilogy by C. S. Lewis and it was really interesting!!! Have you read them?
Me too! Awesome!! 😉😅
Ooh, watercolor’s really pretty!! I love to draw sometimes too 😁 What kind of voice recordings do you do??
Yeah, there are good things about each 😂 I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @euodia-vision
It’s really good!! I listened to another one of his, No Distance // Emanuel, which was really good too 😉❤️ Have you guys heard it??
@livingwood
Thanks for sharing!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok!! 🎉🎉 You guys got this!!
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Starting at :55, working on creating a consistent writing schedule 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok! I’ll be back later probably, taking a break rn
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles
Hey! I’ll be on from about :56 ish, I’m thinking maybe 30-45 minutes or so but Idrk yet. If my mom comes out I might hang out with her for a bit 😉
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge
Marcel
Marcel tapped Paxton and Wolfie’s toes under the table. “Anyone else wanna float? I could use the practice.”
Above, Sebastian bounced his head back and forth, while humming a surprisingly sweet tune – looking all for the world like a cupid in a badly-directed school play.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
Marcel
Before the kid with the purple vial could answer Marcel’s question, chaos – that multitude of senses which somehow simultaneously sharpened his eyes and sent his brain on snooze – erupted from near the cafeteria door.
It was a knightly figure, who crashed in with a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm idk, I would look into Walgreens haha. Are you talking about printing or just designing it? It sounds cool!! 😉
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
“A variety of emotions played out, the combination of which told me that there was some big, romantic, social event coming up. Probably a dance.”
😂😎
I’ll see if I can get my brain moving, and have my characters invite yours to their table.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Go ahead and make the topic, and I’ll go through the RP. (This is what I’m good at… going through piles of entries XD) I’ll list the charries, and already potential roomies, and we can figure it out from there.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hang on a sec, I’ll get together a kind-of list
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Your guys’ blogs are all really cool! I’ve designed some before but never really posted, but maybe someday! I also subscribed to a few of yours too 😉
-
Enid replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thx!!! Yeah, he’s so fun to write!! 😊❤ I’m actually working on his chapters in the story, because I decided on multiple POVs, and his is the easiest and clearest to write in the first book. That’s why I’m fleshing him out so much.
I’m thinking of giving each character a POV book, where they are the highlight of that specific arc.
So…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww this is Soo cute!! I never thought about Steve and Wanda together 😅
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*sighs* Fine. I’ll accept your excuses.
-
Enid replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Dudes
Random thing
A Sebastian song
.
.
Cupid by FIFTY FIFTY
*ahem*
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Whew, that was a lot. My fingers hurt.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heya!
Sooo… (tries to think of a way to explain all this chaos)
Basically, this is Destina Tasin – a boarding school for highschoolers, either human or mutated dragon-angel-superhero tweens. Your choice.
You are allowed to put in as many characters as you want, whoever you want (there are fanfic characters from stuff such as…[Read more]
- Load More
