-
hybridlore and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore and
Enid are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@orangearmadillo How are you doing? I haven’t heard from you recently
-
@hybridlore
Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. I’ve been super busy, and just kind of started to drift away from KP. I probably won’t be on here nearly as much, but I’ll try to read or post some stuff sometimes. I’m doing good, though. My summer’s been great. How about yours?-
@orangearmadillo
No, that’s ok! I totally get it. That’s great!! Mine has been pretty good so far too 😉
How’s your writing going? Are you and @kyronthearcanin still working on your story together?-
@hybridlore
My writing has been kind of slow honestly, but I have been “writing” in a way. Wrote a couple sermons, wrote a song for a worship night, wrote code and stories for some games, blah blah blah… I have been wanting to write a finished story sometime soon though. As far as that story with my sister, it kind of came to a stop. We might…[Read more]-
Wow, that’s amazing!! Are you wanting to be a pastor or something like that? (I’m pretty sure you’re younger than Solfyre, right??)
Yeah, tbh I haven’t gotten too much done but I have been trying this idea I’ve had for a while, so there’s that 😉 I only have a couple hundred words so far, tho.
Aw, yeah, that’s always how it’s been for me too. I…[Read more]-
@hybridlore
Yeah, my goal is to be a preacher as an adult. Yep, younger than Solfyre too.
Good luck on that idea by the way! What’s it about? (if it’s classified info that’s okay lol) -
@orangearmadillo
Awesome!! Thanks 😅 No it’s not classified lol, it’s about a girl learning she’s going to die from cancer and dealing with doubt and hopelessness after that. There’s actually a thread about it if you want to read it. -
@hybridlore
Sure, what’s the thread called? -
– (@) July 18, 2023
If you have any tips or anything, I would love to hear them!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Enid replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
So what are your people groups like? Where does Tirion belong? I’m curious, since I don’t know much about your project. Tell me about it, please!
-
Enid replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool, does your sister write too? Is she on here (and I am unfortunately ignorant of her existence)?
Okay okay… XD So, um, first off, I am no expert when it comes to worldbuilding, so take my process with a grain of salt. Actually, a whole box of salt, the kind you sprinkle on roads during the winter.
I take my…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Also, if you go into a different forum (like general writing discussions, for example, or writing critiques) and click create new topic, your post doesn’t end up in the new people forum 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh cool!! Definitely tag me if you end up posting some of this!!
Also thank you for not making KING an acronym 😅👏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Oh gotcha xD Well, good job anyway!! 😭😭
It’s kind of funny, one of my friends has an aunt who worked with the props for Wandavision, so all the decorations and stuff I think was her 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭
Also am I the only one who feels like they don’t do sad scenes justice, I tried really hard, but I feel like I don’t show the pain enough
Tbh it’s really, really hard to show this kind of grief in writing, so I wouldn’t worry about it 😅 I don’t know if I could do it accurately, either.
-
Enid posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
Someone – I don’t recall who or where? – asked me if I was British. To that random writer, thank you for the compliment 😍 I am not British, although that would be cool. I do use a lot of British lingo, though. Yes, I call my mum “mum,” among other words which are constantly spell-checked in my American based documents. 😕 I think I learned all the…[Read more]
-
Ohhh, that makes sense. Yep, I think that was me 😅
I don’t know if I have an accent, but I’ve also lived in the South (for most of my life) and for a few years the Midwest, so I totally get that!-
Ha, it’s the exact opposite for me! I’ve lived in the Midwest for most of my life, and a few years in the South. XD
-
Oh my goodness that’s so weird 😅
Yeah, I lived in Minnesota for.. 3 years? but then we moved away.
How do you like the winters there? xD
-
-
-
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge @anyoneimissedimsorry
Marcel
Across the table, Calvin’s face – painted in a rather warm tone on a normal day – had shifted to dark. His eyes flickered, the thoughts dancing back and forth behind them.
Marcel’s wings steadied, growing stronger, so he risked clearing his throat lou…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I guess so XD I’ve never seen Tron
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Cuuuuuuuute
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha I wouldn’t worry about it unless you want that to be a plot twist, but it’s not like you’ll be publishing those references, so… xD
Also that’s really funny, that they ended up being so similar 😂😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD Yeah well in The Afterlevel there’s this kid named Ransom (that’s what he calls himself in the game anyway) who plays this super advanced video game along with a bunch of others. They’re all trying to get whatever reward lies at the end. But Ransom gets to the end and is transported into this strange, glitched-out version of the game…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ofc!!!!
Min, you love Reuben (of course I already knew that very well 😂)
XD
(I still REALLY wanna write it someday…but I must stay focused on my main WIP right now, lol!)
Ikr… xD I totally get that 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow, I didn’t really think about foils, but that sounds perfect 😅 So maybe one of her family members… Oh I might pair yours and @smiley‘s ideas xD What about her brother’s girlfriend? Idk if it should be someone she’s with a lot, but that might work…
It will challenge her thinking.
Oh good… she needs that… 😏
XD
While she may…
- Load More
