-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
And Cole Bauer, Sara’s twin brother. I don’t have a lot of quotes for him yet. If anyone has tips on finding some, I’d appreciate it.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Jess McCullough, another member of the underground church and one of Sara and Everett’s friends.

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @@liberty @esther-c @elishavet-elroi @anyone-interested 🤗
I made moodboards for the other leading characters in The Color of Hope. I’m also working on doing another one for Sara 🤪 We’ll see if they work . . .
Everett Andersen, one of Sara’s friends. He is a Christian and the boy who invites her to the church meetings.

-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, now it’s a challenge. Post what you wrote, and I can almost certainly top it.
Honestly, even writing down the bare facts of the backstory might be too graphic for people. It’s necessary because the end of the story is a reversal of the beginning, kind of like that flash fiction I posted a couple pages back.
I l…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin :(((((((((((((((((
Okay maybe I’ll post trauma some time. Also you should definitely give us more Fel and Lois. More. More.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, I won’t throw snowballs at you then. Truce.
*Whips around* @rae +2 @mineralizedwritings +2 @hybridlore +2 @savannah_grace2009 +2 @calyhuge +2 @loopylin +4
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You have a very pretty writing style <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, those almonds sure do taste good. ;]
XD Metaphors are funny when you continue them.
:(((
I caaan’t. All my Lovedream characters are severely traumatized and I’m not just talking ‘his parents died to typhoid’ or whatever.
They manage to function – even Hugo can act very normal, and honestly, good for him. *Pats him too hard on…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oohh okay. Well Hugo has a puppy hidden in the boys’ dorm, so a therapy dog does indeed exist in the Fantast School universe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Is the snake magical or poisonous?
(Totally not just saying this to remind people they can write next)
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow.
*Sighs dramatically, breath white* I used to be a Wisconsinite. I haven’t seen snow in over two years.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Understandable :]
Felicity, Ellis, Baron/Brutus, Ben and Flare and heading into the city to save one of Felicity’s friends from capture.
Everyone else are either injured or contemplating where to go next. Jonas’ rebel NPC is leading.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Y’all better watch out when tagging me, I’ve got sixteen snowballs
Wait, make that eighteen snowballs.
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Nudges your face with my boot*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium
I haven’t actually watched either of these seasons all the way through. I know they are considered some of the best of Ninjago, and from what I know of them, Lloyd is pushed through some very interesting character development, but I don’t like the Oni and the Garmadon resurrection. (One problem I wish Nin…
- Load More
