-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! (: I use an art program called procreate, but this is probably possible on other programs too. I make two copies of the photo and overlay one on top of the other. I find a way to switch the bottom photo to black and white. Then I erase the parts of the top photo that I want to be uncolored, and merge the top photo into the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Fun extra challenge here
Barnes
Percival and Rowan’s voices passed Barnes. She blinked, unable to comprehend what they were saying, eyelids drooping.
The snake began to hiss softly, swaying back and forth. Its scales glittered, fluttering and shifting as it moved. Its eyes clouded over, then turned into a familiar friendly v…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I will get to this in juuuuust a second. I think Ruth is on a Christmas trip because she hasn’t appeared in a while.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
This is actually a different guy! But I’m glad you like the board. I had to manually go in and change a lot of things because I wanted only parts of some of the pictures to be colored.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is true 😁 But it’s difficult for people to participate at the school when a lot of the attention is directed outside of it. We have to scroll for 20-something pages.
It’s still fun to deviate a little, don’t get me wrong, but we have to keep past lore in mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h
Hmm, okay, I’ll think about it. I always feel like I’m making something ‘canon’ when I roleplay it, even if that’s not true.
Ah, yes. XD Been there, done that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sorry for her tone, she’s a bit frustrated
Barnes
Leo appeared, uninjured and full of energy. He walked up the steps with concern in his eyes. “Where is – are you alright?”
“He’s in there.” Barnes pointed her thumb at the doors. She had resettled herself on her knees, rebuttoning her shirt after checking her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus.
I was secretly hoping we could get back to the school soon. XD We can’t extend the universe this much, it’s just too much of a stretch for the rest of the writers who participate on here. Aaaand Barnes is supposed to be g…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, poor Beric. Sweet scene.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yay!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GUYS this vine 😂😂

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! How does the word count thing work? Does the website have a word counter thing, or do you just enter your word count or what?
You will sprint and keep track of the words from each individual sprint. Then you report how much you write each time. It’s not as hard as it sounds; they have a submission form and plenty of h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you! It’s for a short story which I hope to post eventually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
I think she is probably just going to stick with it until Rory stops running. Sorry, she’s had to chase too many running people before and doesn’t let them go. XD
Barnes
Barnes recovered herself just in time to see Rory running towards the church building, knife in hand. Behind him, in the dar…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I really want him to stop and see if Barnes is okay, but knowing Rory he’s not going to at this moment.
Lol he needs to chill
Now that the Agents are back in, I can have them kill Rory!
That would be so awesome and devastating! *evil laughter*
…We’ve never killed any students off before. I mean, you can do that if you want, but t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I join CWW ever year, it’s super fun. It introduced me to Kingdom Pen in the first place, believe it or not. There might be some connections between the organizers of the two communities, but it’s been a long time since I was on YWW and had the ability to ask around, so I don’t remember.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes we get inspiration from the strangest and most unassumingly powerful places. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think this topic was essentially the Chat Chat before the Chat Chat existed. Before KP temporarily shut down several years ago, that is. They made this as a replacement for the lost topic, and here it is now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
Yeppers peppers, no problem!
- Load More
