-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Y’all’s characters are hilarious. I had so much fun reading through all of that xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
XD. We actually usually use Google Meet for the calls, but that might have the same option?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
In fact, I think 1 Peter 3:21 perfectly juxtaposes the physical and spiritual aspects of this topic
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Plus, given God emphasizes our inability to save ourselves with deeds in the physical ream, it would be kinda weird for him to say “focus on Jesus alone, and your spirit will be saved” and then say “mkay but you have to get physically baptized or else you’re in trouble.” I believe in baptism as part of the salvation process, but I think the giving…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry for butting in, just found the passage because I was discussing this same topic with a friend, and here it is. This is the ESV.
Luke 23:32-33. Two others, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death with him. And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aw, okay! No worries!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Awesome! XD Last call my brother was messing around with the window behind me too xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka @grcr @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @theshadow @stephie @anyone-else
Just a reminder that the group call will be tomorrow morning, Lord willing!
10:30 EST / 9:30 CST / 8:30 MST
(I think I got that right? I’m not really sure about the abbreviations. XD)
Please let m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Or you could include a twin getting asked that question and give the reader a glimpse into that irritation. I’d appreciate that. XD
I may find a way to work that into TcoH. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
It looks great! Aside from the things Keilah and Elishavet have mentioned… does he like music?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
The worst part is, the character is super fun to write. I could have just killed off a stereotypically ‘good’ character, but it had to be the fun one. I’m so tempted to bring them back, even though it’s against my no-artificial-second-coming policy.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
There’s a character I’ve really got to kill, but I really don’t want to.

Contrary to popular writer tradition, I’m not just killing them off because it’s more emotional, it’s legitimately required for the plot to work. Pain.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry I couldn’t chat last time :] I’m here now because I have a paper to write off and on tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You should be fine! I’ve heard that name in other books and projects. Unless it seems like a name with too much of a pop culture association (like Elvis or Hermione, or whatever), there’s no reason not to use it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette, what does a normal morning look like for you? Does your family allow you to make important decisions yet?
Barnes, what is your most embarrassing moment?
[Pauses, as if deciding to skip over a few things]
“I get angry when I’m embarrassed, and I was furious when my parents put me in the school district pageant. They wanted…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
We shall mourn Koshka greatly 💔 -
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm… I feel like that’s a hard one… but when I think about it, I guess people motivate me, if that makes sense.
Definitely an enneagram type 9 character.
School. I try to do good, but I just can’t focus. If my mind decides to think about the cute dog I saw this morning instead of boring math, who am I to tell it no?
I smell u…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay okay, she’s very important, I just couldn’t think of anyone more important to interview. XD
LIE. Literally just lie, Barnes already did.
?!? Who?
Seb, I’m interviewing her post-midpoint in the story I guess. The story spans a couple years.
Lucille, I thought you were single
She’s private. It’s complicated. I shall…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll do it myself. And I can’t think of anyone important to do, so I’ll just go with Barnes
1. What is your full name?
“Lucille Pallas Barnes.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Do not stand in front of me when I am walking. It will be dangerous for you, because I’m not easy to stop.”
3. What is…[Read more]
- Load More
