@nova21
Active 3 years, 8 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 604
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
GAH My KP is glitching
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay everyone….ummm
I wrote day 8…
but im gonna warn u…
this one is VERY ANGSTY!!!!!!
Ahem…So I already knew with Day 8 it was going to be an Arabella & November prompt because one of the BIGGEST things with Ara and November is handholding!
Both of them have physical touch as their number one love language, (especially November)…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AGH!!! Okay that one was short but honestly I think its one of my favs….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I HAVE DAY 7!!! YALL I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!
Day 7: “I love you and all but…”
Ship: RavenHeart
MCs: Corvina and Arthur
“Accidental Confession” (In which feelings are accidentally returned aloud.)
Corvina tapped her cheek in agitation, lips puckered like a fish. Her nose twitched as Arthur continued to tell of his most recent escapade in full d…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OK NOW I AM STARTING XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
false alarm…I’ll have to start a bit later something came up XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley
HEYO! I’m gonna be sprinting at :00 to catch up on my prompts!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c LOL!!! Ev!
but…what’s gonna happen to him?!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c yeah that might not end well…..
As soon as English is over I might actually write him going there, so…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@everybody
Oh, I forgot to mention this, but if you’re comfortable with sharing what you’ve written for the song(s) you chose, I’d love to see it! Just write the title of the song you chose, and if you have a title for the scene/short story probably include that too.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 u wanna go next in the Riker/Pax/Crosshair group? And as Tony?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c My charrie Tech’s also in coding……we’ll see how that turns out😬
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ugh I lost my RP!!
November
November could just make out the faint smile of encouragement on Calvin’s face.
“Yes, I suppose that would be wise…and help to teach a few social skills as well…which some of you could use.” The teacher nodded, turning back to November, “Now, back to the matter at hand, Mr. Elrond?”
November glanced at the teacher…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That was a long one but I can just imagine being my poor November 😭 with everyone he has to go thru already and his anxiety…gah
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
November
The bell rang for a second time, giving students a last chance to get themselves seated as the teacher stepped in.
Someone slid into the other seat beside November.
“You almost didn’t make it,” Ara whispered. November turned, spotting Nyx, who laid his head on his desk, groaning.
“Why do we have to go through…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper okie dokie! @smiley Heyo!
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h
So currently for those who don’t know/need to know, November failed the last year of school, however his father pulled strings and he “passed.”
Other kids found this out/started rumors and it made him an even bigger target for bullying and rumors than…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper kk idk if I should go with my idea about the reading aloud thing or not…it would be interesting but idk what everyone else thinks…so…
Hmm any ideas who I should be? Who would u like to interact with?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley anyone on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
- You have and I still do not have an answer LOL XD
- Not as of yet…I have tried to make one many a time and…it just hasn’t worked out the way I’ve wanted it to 😅. I just struggle with making maps it seems. Too much of a perfectionist? I always run into issues when it comes time to start adding in things like landmarks or trees or town…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOH!
I have some questions:
- How many intelligent races/species are there? (If I already asked that you don’t need to answer)
- Do you have a “map” of your world yet?
- How do you choose names?
- Load More
