-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@linus-smallprint You’re welcome!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@whalekeeper wowww
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint Hi again!! Your job opportunity sounds cool!
I’ve been doing great! I’ve missed your stories lol, when the third draft is finished will we be able to read it?
I’ve been working on animation; my dad has a friend who does animation as a side job so he’s been giving me tips. It’s pretty cool. My skills are nowhere near good…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh awesome!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
They’re MINE and no you can’t have them, (insert fandom name) you’ll just put them in stupid gross ships.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
@loopylin lolllll i might use that
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
- Load More
