-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Random character meme but I couldn’t help myself

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Cool. Now he and my Merlin can be friends because they both have eye patches.
Lucy: “Either that, or you are a weakling, or you are a big liar.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae yikes, what happened to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@rae you now have my experience
except i’m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn’t lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@loopylin makes sense lol, you’re welcome btw!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@loopylin Not to butt in but when you’re talking about bows and arrows, it’s nocked, not cocked. Cocked is for guns.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Ari
He nodded and picked up the rod.
“Arm.” Ari quickly measured Ellis’s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.
“Here. This one’s about fifteen pounds too. I don’t want you two shooting me with a bow you can’t control. If you’re going to shoot someone it had better be on…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
Good to hear it! XD
Such attitude, such floof.
The more attitude and floof, the better.
Did fairy’s have dominant eyes? “Never mind.
I would imagine so. I have not decided if he is a righty or a lefty.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
George
“Sort of have. What, should I be afraid of you?” George pushed her hat brim up so she could size Lucian up. Her eyes narrowed into dark slits.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
*Ahem*
@loppylin @whalekeeper
I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.
Ari
Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
George
“George.”
Lucian seemed like a quiet sort of person. Not loud or obnoxious. George could tolerate some people, like him, as long as they didn’t get in the way or catch her in a bad mood.
She might have to learn to tolerate everyone here, though. Not just from a distance. That wasn’t a fun thought.
She got up from brushing the…[Read more]
- Load More
