-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awwww! How cute!
@rae ooh I forgot to ask you. How do you like the sci-fi setting? Do you have a favorite out of all the characters? A favorite species? And is it influenced by your favorite character’s species or is it separate?
sorry I just love seeing how people like my worldbuilding, and given that you have a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle lollllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr thank you!!!!!
I found out animation isn’t hard, but it is tedious (a little more than THREE HOURS for that twelve-second clip)
I’m glad you liked it!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal What do I mean by that?
I mean that sometimes, boys do things girls barely understand.
As my brother says, “Potatoes are superior.”
I don’t get it, but I’ll humor him.
He wants to join KP but they haven’t let him in yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Boys do these things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal How to upload pictures:
you know where all the symbols are up on top of the text window? The last one on the right, click it, and it’ll put up an “insert/edit photo” widget. Click on the folder icon next to “source” and select an image from your files/gallery if you’re on a phone.
Here, I’ll show you:

A goofy sheep I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr great job! why are they all in that uniform? Is there a reason?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint While I did agree that Ellette’s concept of Joseph sensing evil in the temple was realistic, I can get behind you too when you say you don’t want to write about demons and such.
Personally, I think it all depends on the story. Your story has no need of it anyway, so it wouldn’t be wise to include it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Now I’m even more curious. Sorry if you don’t want to answer. 😅 You said ‘need’ a lot, does that mean you would only talk about death if you need to, not at any other time?
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
My sisters are concerned, they’ve paused our ice cream party to pray.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, stress can definitely give you stomach pains, and a hard time eating. He sounds like he needs a hug. I’m glad he feels a little better <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying <3
When you aren’t immediately sad about the whole thing, it might help to go to your parents and talk with them about it, even if they seem angry when you lash out.
For example, my parents can feel frustrated with my younger brother, but when he tries to explain why he had a temper explosion, they can see he isn’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s an interesting perspective I’ve never heard before. So you wouldn’t write about death in any circumstance because it might offend people?
But I have done enough things in my life that tell others that I’m not a Christian, I don’t need to add to the list.
This comment above ^ Do you find it unlikable to talk/write about death?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge @ellette-giselle I probably won’t do it either, but that’s just because I can’t think of anything that I could write for such a broad subject.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone who cares which will probably be nobody but ehh.
I have been learning to animate in Blender…..
and I believe I have partaken in one of the most glorious feelings known to man:
animating something and watching it move by itself, and thinking that this has been your greatest creation thus far.
Was this how God felt when he created…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal @theducktator I get into enough ruckuses with my 1 younger brother, anything more than that would be C R A Z Y.
Other than Kefa’s “My brothers probably hate me” problem, what’s it like?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
oh and you’re welcome for the feedback!
- Load More
