-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator haha I remember reading about that in one of my history books
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WhY dOeS eVeRyOnE kEeP hItTiNg Me WiTh SnOwBaLlS wHaT iS tHiS
Lol i live in Florida where there is only ever snow in the very north, so I’ve literally never been hit with a snowball IRL before
Do i have to write something snow-related? Cause I’m guessing you don’t want my random warrior cats fan fiction.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oohh okay. Well Hugo has a puppy hidden in the boys’ dorm, so a therapy dog does indeed exist in the Fantast School universe.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Is the snake magical or poisonous?
(Totally not just saying this to remind people they can write next)
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a Wisconsinite. I’m immune to snow.
*Sighs dramatically, breath white* I used to be a Wisconsinite. I haven’t seen snow in over two years.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Understandable :]
Felicity, Ellis, Baron/Brutus, Ben and Flare and heading into the city to save one of Felicity’s friends from capture.
Everyone else are either injured or contemplating where to go next. Jonas’ rebel NPC is leading.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have two snowballs and no clue who to hit so…
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon *snowballs fly*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh gracious. I don’t even know what to write.
Bother.
Shadows drifted above the rafters. Daithà crouched among them, eyes and ears open on the room below.
Wolves. Hideous monsters. They sat around a splintered table with cups of tea and harsh laughter. Let them have their fun. Daithà muttered a curse. His mother would have boxed h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Y’all better watch out when tagging me, I’ve got sixteen snowballs
Wait, make that eighteen snowballs.
-
whaley replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m going to decline for now, thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @grcr
Okay, so the rest of Group 1 has to reach the river, right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Runs away flailing my arms* Okay okay I wrote the words!! Just don’t kill me!! *Ducks behind an igloo*
I would post them, but it’s traumatic backstory stuff and there’s no way anyone has a more traumatic scene written on KP, so I politely decline myself. XD
Whaley inspired it, so credit to her.
Wait how?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal awwww no animal hybrid people?
lol that’s all right. I have a few that are effectively powerless, let me find one……
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was thinking, and I’ve decided to leave Leo and Team in the RP. This semester is almost over so I’ll have the time again. I really like these charies dynamics right now.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
So pretty!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, I’m glad then.
Well, I’m not an expert either, but I have been poking around in Slavic stuff (especially Russian) for going on five years now, so I can at least find answers should you need them.
Like I’d probably go to you with WWII questions. There’s a lot of stuff there that I don’t enjoy dredging up. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Nudges your face with my boot*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium
I haven’t actually watched either of these seasons all the way through. I know they are considered some of the best of Ninjago, and from what I know of them, Lloyd is pushed through some very interesting character development, but I don’t like the Oni and the Garmadon resurrection. (One problem I wish Nin…
-
whaley replied to the topic How Many MCs/POV Characters Is Too Many? in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint
Okay I’ll move to Chat Chat 😛 - Load More
