-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr so Sverre is like my boy Crosshair in personality haha
he looks great!
@whalekeeper I have no idea who that is but she’s cool!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, to all the other keepers joining CWW; I’ve joined. I also have no clue how interaction actually works with it, so I may not see you there.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Look what I found in my drawing files! I completely forgot about this one, drew her probably a year ago. This is some weird concept art but I still like it. XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks for entertaining my vague question! I figured it out.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yayy! <3 Poor Les. She just needs to find the words right now. I like how she needs time to figure it out, because it’s honestly more realistic than reciting your inner conflict easily.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Keep in mind there are other digital art programs out there, and there are a lot of different choices. @mineralizedwritings @loopylin and @grcr (I think) also draw digital art.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
If you purchase the Apple app, it’s a one-time purchase of around $15.
I researched it and decided the best use for it would be on an Apple ipad and Apple pen, which are the expensive part of the deal. I saved up and bought all that for around $400… Yeeeaah, that’s where the money goes. XD
I’m not sure what other devices you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
My second cousin’s Great Dane was named Samson.
Bear, Captain, Zeus, Knox.
You could also name the dog after its favorite food, like Cheeseburger.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thx!
I use Procreate all. The. Time. These days, I do most of my art on there instead of traditional. There’s a bit of a learning curve, but it’s fun once you get the hang of it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty wowwww so pretty!!
I don’t think I read that story but now I’m sad that I didn’t. It looks amazing, and I love stories about wolf packs.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty oooh I completely forgot about this forum. Maybe next time.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep!
also, I got back to working on that fanfic I shared with you. They FINALLY released that one last lore comic!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator I think so yeah lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Sure! (: I use an art program called procreate, but this is probably possible on other programs too. I make two copies of the photo and overlay one on top of the other. I find a way to switch the bottom photo to black and white. Then I erase the parts of the top photo that I want to be uncolored, and merge the top photo into the…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHHHHH. Yes I want to submit. My story is half written.
*Runs from the room sending papers flying in my wake*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
For those who may need to know; my characters will be back at the school in the morning (or as soon as is safe for them. I do agree that these agent creeps need to be put in their place)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t worry. XD
Leo
His eyebrows shot up. A car? That helped the fight scene make a lot more sense, but-
Mechanical injuries. He blinked, grimaced, and slipped off his helmet.
“Yes ma’am. I’ll do what I can.”
He slipped through the door, softly closing it behind him. All was quiet. For a few moments, Leo let…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I feel like those two are going to get into trouble
- Load More
