-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore I think so.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow yep! I have a channel! It’s called The Slate Dragon. There’s nothing really worthwhile on there yet, just me testing stuff out.
I use Blender for animating. It was easier to learn than I thought, but it is pretty tedious (It took me over 3 hours to make a 15-second clip).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow let me know what he thinks!
@hybridlore @whalekeeper My brother wants to join, but so far they haven’t let him in or sent him an email or anything. (That second one might be because he never checks his emails though, lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley ooh interesting idea!
you and @freed_and_redeemed are making me feel better about the fact that I use the exact same characters for like 5 different fanfic plots lol
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
I think my parents have just given up trying to make me go to bed. I was up past 2 am reading the other day.😅 How many little siblings do you have? I have 5.
Yep, mine gave up too. 😂 I have five younger siblings, three boys, two girls.
@smiley @hybridlore @idk?
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work…
-
Enid replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes nodded in thanks to Percival, and wrung her hands a little, twisting her skirt in a rare moment of nerves. “That would be… good. Thanks, Percival.”
No one else seemed to be greatly hurt. Emeline had returned, and Hugo was unscathed. The two brothers were interacting out of earshot. As the young fighters regro…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow I have animation models for all of them but yes, he is so far the only one that’s been used in my finished animations.
I have a little saga going with him befriending a How To Train Your Dragon night fury lol, but I haven’t released it on youtube yet -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@smiley yoooo welcome back!!!
Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you have mental health issues and then struggle for the rest of your life
Nah, it was never like that for me. Although I also only have one sibling, a brother, so…..
and I agree with Whaley, having my bro look up to me (or at l…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s literally me and my sister, Lydibug. She joined, posted a few bunny and hedgehog pictures in a whirlwind of glory, and disappeared around three days later. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore aww that’s a shame
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
also I was just relistening to Sniper’s lines for the sheer fun of it and I just realized he sounds a little like Buck from Ice Age.
WHY DID MY BRAIN MAKE THAT CONNECTION
BRUH
now I’m gonna have to animate him with an eye patch and a dinosaur
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
and lol yeah.
like do you boys do anything else???
sometimes I spend my time writing Huntress’s domination lines to the rest of the squad. I haven’t done any from them directed at her though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow you two are siblings?
You have GOT to show @the_lost-journal the story I shared with you then!
I was telling him about the creatures in it a while back ago and he said he really liked them. He’ll finally be able to see them all in action!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ummm…
Looks like I’m not. I’ll have to fix that.
But I still get an email when you tag me.
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.
*Uses my guessing powers*
You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
KNeW it
What made you think I’m a morning person?
People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
first to get told they no longer have to have a bedtime just as long as I am wise about my sleep
Yesss this is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because I love having the privilege but I’m such a night owl. XD You strike me as a morning person, but maybe I’m wrong.
-
Enid replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Smiley! You’re right, it has been a while since we’ve seen you. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying life <3
I think that’s one reason why I’m re introducing myself so I can kind of “start over” not that all those conversations and terrible writing didn’t matter but instead I think it grew me and I still have fond memories of the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that raccoon
- Load More
