@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @starshiness @anyone-else!
Ok, y’all… I just wrote this chapter and… 😭
It almost brought me to tears. 😢
First, a little context. This is in the second draft of my first book in my trilogy. They’ve gone through a lot (which you see explain…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
thx yall!!! Love ur advice!!!
Especially the skeleton as references part!
and yea I get the pic think Whaley, having one that fits a Charrie in certain ways
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
GASP I love that so much!!! I like dystopian stories in general but that’s just awesome. I love the names too!
Yep, I’ve posted my WIP Healer. (I will keep my rant as short as possible XD) So, there are five races- the Lupinari (based off wolves), Arcanin (based off bears; they have magic, symbolized by the stars on their…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Somehow I managed not to see this until now… I’ve done that twice in the past two days! 🤦♀️
Doing well! Yeah, I know XD. I would ask you like a thousand questions, but we’ll go with just a couple lol.
What’s you WIP about? I feel like maybe I’ve heard of it (you might even have told me lol I have a terrible memory lol)…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree, it’s great to study someone else’s style and implement it using your own character’s poses and traits. It helps you to really grasp the style itself.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h yea XD I just haven’t gotten around to it lol!! I’ll try to get to that tomorrow!!
btw..not entirely sure who to tag for this…?
@mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise (who are all our other artists on here?)
Anyway…I could use some advice even tho I guess in the long run what I’m really doing is just wanting to “rant”/ta…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
It hasn’t been super helpful since I’ve already figured all those things out but it’s fun
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I wrote some in A Summer Away (My fanfiction for A Week Away) and my Marvel fanfiction Plus I caught up in the YWW’s event (Because I was behind a few days)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) started the topic Any Ideas? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
I’ll just tag who I can remember right now XD
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @crocheter12 @hybridlore @awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @everyone-i-forgot-i’m-drawing-a-blank-lol
Alright! So, the thing with plotting…
I try. I really do. But… I’m naturally a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey I get that XD I’m pretty bored lol but I got some writing done today which is nice
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yep….
To be clear, I didn’t write most of that story, since he’s from a fanfic. I’m just writing the guilty aftermath character he could become.
-
Esther replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @sarafini @hannahn @smiley
Thank you all so much!!! 😊
Hearing y’all’s opinions has made me a lot more confident about continuing the way I’m planning. 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yeah……
I mean, he was raised solely to fight, had his free will stripped away for a while, then sometime after it was returned to him, almost everyone he’d ever cared about either died or mysteriously disappeared. On top of that, he was tortured when he finally realized he’d been loyal to the wrong side and started…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So I had an idea that revolves around something else. I don’t know who here has a blog but something that some writing blogs do is blog tags, which are basically a series of questions that multiple blogs do. Well, I had an idea to do this here, and for the first one, I’m using my own Blog Tag that I made on my blog. And you guys can make one too.…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
I just finished at :09 (took multiple breaks) with 1,070 words!!!! Great work everyone, this was fun!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
YAY, YOU GO GUYS!
I’m gonna join at :51 to work on the YWC things for the day. Might have to pause for a sec to give a neighbor some chicken eggs. 😆
-
Esther started the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 5 months ago
Alright… my WIP has a problem…
It’s too cliche.
Sort of…
And I don’t know if it’s unique enough. At first I thought it was, but I read something about the dystopian genre, and now I’m not so sure.
So there is this e-book thingy that I got from Story Embers and in it, readers answered some questions about certain genres and other writing stuff…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic I need some help with some names 🙂 in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @landric @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @everyone!
Hi! I need a bit of help with my characters parents names. There kids names are Shauna, Scott and Sam. And there last name is Smith. I am looking for nothing to fancy, but not to plain either 😀
Thanks a bunch!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
HI EVERYONE!!! Um just gonna tag some peeps @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @sarafini @euodia-vision @elishavet-pidyon @smiley @princessachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else XD
I guess you’d call this a Crawl? As I have a set goal I’d like to reach today, and that is 1K.…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @kyrothearcanin @janellebelovedpig @landric @booksbyjayna @godlyfantsay12 @hybridlore @everyone who wants to join!
I just came up with a few questions we could all answer to get to know each other better! Please add more questions and tag more people 🙂
- Whats your favorite color?
…
- Load More
