@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Smiley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
Favorite book?…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic *bows* Bonjour! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
Favorite book?…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
RYAN!!!! Yayyyyy I’m so glad you’re here!!! *Tackle hug* 🥰😊 Welcome to KP!!!
Ooohh yessss Marvel is the best!! I love The Avengers movies sm! I haven’t seen the Spiderman or Captain America movies but I really want to 🙂 I love Tom Holland and Chris Evans XD Who is your favorite Marvel character?
You already know who I am lol, so I’ll get to th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm girl 🙂 Yeah!
So I’ve been wondering if Matthew is actually hurt or not. Because in your RP a while back, you said that Tauren saw he was bleeding from his collarbone…I’m thinking if he’s hurt bad or just a small cut?? What do you think? @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
So sorry I’m taking so long to RP y’all!! Just been busy lately and haven’t really been feeling up to RPing 😅🙁 I’m fine with y’all moving on, I’ll try to RP tonight but if not ya’ll feel free to go on 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (I found Fynn a girl 😉 ) @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness2 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @awsumfaith @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else!
*squeals*
I am so excited for everyone to meet my newest character…
Callista Rosenheim!!!
Here we go!
1. What’s their name?
Callista (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Rosen…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!
Thank youuuu! Um… I just use Micron Fineliner pens! Oooh fun! Tell me what you think of the dip pen, I’ve never used one before.
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @elanor @euodia-vision @felicity @hybridlore @hannahn @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @karissa-chmil @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @kathleenramm @sarahsmile @starshiness @Everyonehere!!
Everyone, I just wanted to say thank you so much for being here on Kingdom Pen. It always makes me smile to see what everyone…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Those look amazing! What type of pen do you use? I’m hoping to try out dip pens soon, but we shall see…
I understand. =) God bless with your studies!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings I think I’m good with being Luna again too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @hybridlore @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else
Alas, I forgot to submit something last week. I am here now, however, and shall try to get this thing up and running! *I cheer and trip on my shoes*
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word those graphite drawings look so good!!! 🤩
I love that!! It looks awesome!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings awesome job!!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s cool! Ikr, the wingfeather saga is so good. Also, book one is the worst of the three, so if you thought it was good, you’ll think the other books are amazing!
I know we might have told you about tagging a couple of times, but I just thought I’d let you know again because it can really lead to confusion. See at the top of…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
Tagging time!!! @godlyfantasy12Â @freedomwriter76Â @smiley @acancello @euodia-vision @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @anyone else bc I can’t think of anyone else
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding Sprints/Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Well… I ate a few bites of it while she wasn’t looking, and then she gave me the rest of it willingly because she was leaving for a mom thing… so kinda?? XD
…
Worldbuilding + other at :08! Anyone join! 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Umm… idk if my other post posted… let’s try this again
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @keilah-h @acancello @anyone-else!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof off. 😜
– – – – – – – – – –
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlfantasy12 @starshiness @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @anyone-else!!
Here’s a scene I just wrote! I love when my charries goof around. 😜
Ev woke up tired the next morning, so after they ate lunch, he let his eyes close and fell right to sleep. A few hours later, he w…
-
Loopy posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @otherpeopleImightforgetsorry
Hi! So I guess it’s normal for us to announce when we won’t be on very much anymore. I’m going on a trip on Sunday for about three weeks and so I probably won’t be on here much or at all.
You guys can do whatever with my…[Read more] - Load More

Whoops! Almost forgot
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @loopylin @landric @lightoverdarkness6
Awwww that’s so sweet and I feel the same way KP has been really inspiring for my writing
Aww that’s amazing!! I know, moving is hard sometimes but I’m so happy weve been able to help!!
Aww, I’m so glad all of us can be here for you!! 😊 So thankful to have you on KP with us!! ❤️
Love you, girl!! You’re so encouraging too.
Awww you are very welcome girl! I appreciate you too!
Aww, I’m so glad to hear that. <3
Awhhhh so glad you’ve felt that way 🥰. I know I haven’t been around a tonnnn but I’ve loved interacting with you too, and I’m so glad you’re here!