@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @smiley @koshka @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @mineralizedwritings @literally-anyone-else-who-cares XD
I AM RESURRECTING THIS TOPIC!!!
YAY!!!
So, I do not have my character sheets done for my other charries (heh) BUT I REALLY WANNA DISCUSS MY SERIES.
that being said, there is a LOT to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @acancello @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @zemira @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Day 8: Hands
Ship: Everdala (Everton and Amidala)
(FYI, this is in the far future, when they’re married)
A tear slipped down Ami’s cheek. How long would he be like this? She watched Ev’s chest move up and down with each small breath…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That is so sweet!! 🥹❤️
Yesss I love this!! 😆
The reader side of me is going: Nooo!!
And the writer side of me is going: Yesss!!
😂
In all seriousness though, that is like an awesome idea. I love it, even though it would be heartbreaking to read. 😅
-
Keilah H. started the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everybody! I love to listen to soundtracks while I write, draw, fiddle with Legos, that kind of thing….
Anyway! I have some songs I really like, and they have story potential!
The prompt:
Listen to at least one of these songs, and write a short story with the song as its “soundtrack.” Or pull a scene out of one of your WIPs that fits…[Read more]
-
Zemira replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Alrighty then, thankyou for letting me know!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, their relationship definitely has an ‘I’ve got your back’ vibe, plus a sweet sunny feel! What with Luna giving Pax a bit of bravery when he needs it 😂 He needs someone tiny and spunky
😂😋 I’m having tons of fun – thx!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings you know what I’m loving?
the fact that LEGIT KIDS BASICALLY are taking care of Jared…and he’s like in his 20s 😭
IT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, FLUFFIEST PICTURE OF THESE SWEET KIDS ACTING LIKE DOTING PARENTS AND ADULTS AND JARED IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO JUST NEEDS LOVE
-
whaley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I just thought it could be an interesting couple (but looks like that’s not to be… 🙃)
-
Zemira replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @acancello @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Day 7: I love you and all but…
This happens in the hospital, where Nev is recovering. Continuing the story:
“Seren…I can’t…” Neviam closed her eyes tightly, the dark swirling in her mind. Beckoning to her. You are nothing. You are w…
-
Smiley replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
I’m adding another character to my book Tomorrow’s War, she won’t be in until the end of the first book but she’ll be in the second book.
I love her sooo much
Name: Evelyn
Ethnicity: uh… not sure XD
Nationality: Uh… Not sure XD
Age: 21
Personality: Sweet, ki…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
*points to story up there*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Guys guess what?! This isn’t fanfiction XD It’s my actual novel (which has been a slow process to write XD)
so this is actually going to be a scene in my actual book, but it might get changed a little bit XD
Day…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW JARED 😭 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Luna
Luna’s mouth opened slightly, eyes watering at the man’s frightened plea. He was older then her by more then a few years…but in that moment he seemed no older then a small child…
Luna pursed her lips into a small smile, gently reaching out her hands to unlock the collar…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
The medieval era is such a fun time to write in!!
Oooh, I write dystopian! (At least my WIP [work is progress] is dystopian]). And writing in the spy genre sounds awesome!! 😄
Now i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I loved that one!! Unique couple!
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Those are so good!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 5: Heartbeat
MCs: Wanda and Bucky
SCs (Side Characters): Lexi and Patrick (their kids)
Guys, I’m totally in love with this couple XD and honestly, it took me a while to figure out the heartbeat prompt but I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 2: Daydream (not quite a daydream… but it still counts XD) (this one is partially inspired by one of Freedom’s and Zemira’s)
Ship: Fynnsta (I don’t have a good ship name yet XD)
Fynn and Callista…[Read more]
-
Zemira replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello @sarafini @freedomwriter76
Day 6: love at first sight
Seren ran through the forest, wielding an imaginary sword-stick. He jumped up onto a log, chasing back the play-pretend monsters that surfaced from the dark borders of the shadows.
“Take tha… -
whaley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello my incorrigible baby sister! Meet the KP peoples!! 😉
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @folith-feolin @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h @hybridlore (Tagging some of the awesome people I can think of rn, some of which Bug has read from in the RPs!)
- Load More
