@mineralizedwritings
Active 23 hours, 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone want their characters' outfits drawn? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh and if you want to do another, you can also do my villain, Rosie Anne Walker, like @mineralizedwritings did.😁
-
Smiley replied to the topic Just another Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know I said I didn’t have any, but… I had nothing to do today, and I had an idea so… here’s another chapter XD @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @anyone else
Seriously I have way too much time on my hands XD
And now we’re skipping to the action (No need to waste time XD)
Chapter 5
“You were right,” Wanda stated through tea…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Some tags! @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @mineralizedwritings @fab @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @princesachronicles @lydibug @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting 😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh I love that!! I would definitely read it 🤩🤩
Oh my goodness girl!! 🤩🤩🤩 I love it!! So sad, but also super interesting 🤔🤔 Great job!!
Also is the soldier character just a random soldier charrie, or does he make an appearance later in the book??
Awwww it’s Fin’s brother 💖😭💖😭💖😭 I love him…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Dyslexic Writers? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m not dyslexic, but there might be some people on here who are 😉 It’s really cool that you still write tho, I’m sure that it makes it a lot harder!
Some questions!!
What are your hobbies besides writing?
What grade are you going into? (Or graduating?)
What are your favorite TV shows/movies??
Anyway,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euoida-vision @anyone-else-in-this-convo
Y’all…
I just read through your conversation(s) about beards and guys and it just made my day 🤣 Like, I’m really tired because I was at church camp this weekend, but reading through that was just so funny. 😂😂
I’m neutral on the whole B…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Boy in the Striped Pajamas in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, those sounds interesting. I’ll check them out!
Awesome!
Yeah, for sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedmwriter76
Ok… so this is totally unrelated to this topic but I saw it and I’m very curious.
What is all this beard stuff about??? Because I totally missed something while I was gone. 🤣
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 3 months ago
@acancello @euodia-vision @awsumfaith @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles @landric @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @whalekeeper @smiley @starshiness @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Hey everyone!! I’m back!!!
Definitely e…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
That is a super high compliment to me… Thank you sooo much…
I don’t know why, but I feel as if my creativity has exploded. I just feel so empowered by everything I see.
There’s so much everyday inspiration – so much stuff we can just take and mold with our hands like playdough. You are making a character. You like the…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 3 months ago
I saw that, thanks! 🙂
I just checked it out! It looks very professional. Mine needs a ton one work. 😀
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Thanks girlfriend; hearing that (well, reading that) really helped!! I out of the normal don’t DM people on my social platforms lol…but thank you for offering! ❤️❤️
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@MineralizedWritings @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper
Alright y’all, I have a confession. I am an optimistic person. (I know…weird confession) Always have been an optimist. People say I’m a half glass full, I say, “I’m thankful to even have a glass”. But I’m gonna be honest with y’all…life…has not been easy. I mean, dealing with a broken leg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
I agree, if you’re going to have an evil evil villain, make sure, he’s actively villainous, and doesn’t just have a title, yeah?
Ooh, what about the operation drove Rosie crazy evil? Or is that spoilers?
Balance is good 😉
Yeees, sometimes I’ll see people questioning villains who search for p…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
thanks!!!
also I spelled designed totally wrong XD -
Smiley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I took some inspiration from Wanda
the green is probably my favorite, but… I love them both
drawing fashion is so much fun
-
Smiley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
Eeeeeeehhh I love this forum!!!
I have a reputation in my house, for loving the villains
Ursula is the best part of the little mermaid in my opinion XD
anyways I’m neutral on the topic, I think both villains are good
Anyways here are some outfits I dedsighned for my Charries in my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow!!
That scene was like the beginning of a movie…..
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwww Buckyyy 😭😭😭😭
I love him even more now 🥺💔💖
And thank you so much for filling Min and I in!! I really want to watch the Captain America movies now…
I KNOW RIGHT!!! 😭😭❤❤ Yes, you really do… XD
Now I need to change my pfp to Tony with a beard, since Freedom’s got Bucky and you’ve got Steve XD
Ahhh it’s beautiful …[Read more]
- Load More

I did!! Thank you!!
Hey!! Glad it was fun 😉
Welcome back!! How was it?
It was INCREDIBLE!!! I had so much fun and I got a lot from the sessions. We were near Gatlinburg, so we went to Dollywood, which was tons of fun!! And I was able to make some new friends and spend some time with my bestie, who’s moving in a couple of months. I could talk about everything for ever, so I won’t bore you with details. XD But ove…[Read more]
Awww I’m SO glad!! That’s awesome that you were able to spend some time with your bestie. ❤
Thanks! Yeah, for sure. 🥰