@mineralizedwritings
Active 14 hours, 4 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry to hear the past few days have been hard! <3<3
It’s okay 🙂 I’m doing a lot better now <33
Oh what’s the new project!?
I think I’ve mentioned it to you before…it’s a cute little romance ❤️ I actually just added the boy love interest to the Character Castle…and ngl…I love him so much alreadyyyy 🥰🥰
I’m doing…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Great! Hope he isn’t fazed too easily XD @freedomwriter76
Sebastian
“Sebastian, is it? You look interesting. Tell me a bit about yourself, where are you from?”
The young men all turned their eyes on Sebastian, waiting for his reply.
He took a deep breath, and put his hands in his pockets, regaining his composure with a cur…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have two more chapters!!!!!
And Wanda and Peter (Andrew) talking is amazing
Those two are honestly pretty similar
also you’ll catch on to how I separated the spiders XD I’m not proud of it but it works XD
Chapter 5
“Well, now my cabin is destroyed thanks to y…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<3
I’m good 🙂 These past few days have been kinda hard, but I’m getting through it <3 Writing is going okay, I’ve been working on a fairly new project and working on developing the characters and plot!
How are you doing girl? How’s writing? 😀
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Oh funnn! (wow, we really do have a lot in common XD)
Heyyyy, I mean it’s nothing crazy, basically I’m just getting kicked out of everything I was able to do as a minor. XD My mom is no longer able to access my medical records so have to figure out how to get those… 🙄
Long story short, being 18 is CHAOS! 😂 -
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
I know this was days ago, but here’s my OTHeR two cents…
Min and Esther are totally right (that article was great, Esther!). So, that.
I can’t say my advice is solid because I’ve never actually finished a book yet – but this is mostly observations I’ve made, and a mix of articles I’ve read. So…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh okay!
@mineralizedwritingsActually, I don’t think so. If Godly added all of us and left the link open to anyone on the internet, THEN anyone could see our emails. But the way it is right now, anyone can see it, anyone can edit it, even without an account, and it doesn’t show your profile.
Idk if you’re wanting us to put our…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted a new activity comment 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thank you! Lol y’all are all older than me still XXD -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello
It’s everyone I think!!@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
What do you want us to comment??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also @mineralizedwritings
Girl I’m so sorry. I understand ❤ Love you and praying for you!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings it should let u edit, I have it where anyone with the link can edit the doc
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 1 month ago
Y’ALL! IT’S ALSO @hybridlore BDAY TOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉🎉🥳🥳
@acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @kyronthearcanin
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Let’s see if this works!!
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missinghttps://docs.google.com/document/d/177QQ3sszd1xkLfzJyPZBikxBnUjytG_XFCJZYEiKEek/edit
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oki-doki, here is the blurb! I didn’t work on it too hard but I said I would post it, and I can’t just start talking without covering the basics 😊
…
An impulsive, short-tempered ten-year-old boy with the mind of a genius composer escapes his father’s cold-hearted clutches, and scrambles his way up to the highest circles… with nothing but…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I just don’t really need it at all, and I doubt my mom would let me even if I asked. But I get using it for art, and if I did stuff like that more often it might be different.
Also I don’t think kp is crashing anytime soon, but it is worth mentioning that some kp is a lot more than just the forum, so I…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings
I dont have Instagram either, so also let me know when you are going to make the doc!
Its totally confusing me, having no pfps 🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
“After all, your birth mother didn’t manipulate your societal image to her own advantage, practically advertising your entire childhood in front of the world as a sob story. Nor were you given your first shotgun at the age of four, in case your dad’s friends decided you were crying too loud. Nor w…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t have Instagram, sorry!
Right, yeah, that’s kind of what I was thinking. It’s better than putting it on the regular forum. I think putting it in your bio might work better, because then no one from the internet can see the information, just your friends, but whatever works.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @hybridlore @euodia-vision @calyhuge @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-im-missing
Hey, so…I’ve been thinking…
Hopefully this never happens!!!
But…what if, for some crazy reason…KP like, shut down or something? Or crashed?
How would we get a hold of each other?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, forgot to answer this XXD
I’m pretty good! My grandparents are visiting, so that’s been nice. Writing has been going really good the past few days and is sort of slowing down today (and yesterday) because I’m annoyed with my plot again, but hopefully I’ll be able to figure it out soon.
It’s kind of weird, because my…[Read more]
- Load More

Yeah ikr?!
Lol I remember that happening to my sister… you have to sign some release form right? XD
@mineralizedwritings
Mmmm, don’t know yet XD, haven’t looked into it. There’s been SO much stuff we have to figure out now. It’s crazyyyy😅😂 Can’t believe they dump this all on a newly 18 year old, it’s just rude
@euodia-vision
yes, it’s seriously rude. XD