@mineralizedwritings
Active 13 hours, 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Wow that’s incredible
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
I feel like this also depends on the genre you’re writing in. Fantasy/sci-fi is a hard one because it deals with more abstract constructs and is more focused on theme, while something like modern fiction is more black and white- either you have God in the picture or you don’t. I don’t really write fantasy since I…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Helloooooo.
How do you approach God in your stories?
This is one of those always-present Christian writers topic that never gets resolved because there is never just one answer XD I’m sure there have been many other topics about this. But here’s another, to once again discuss.
I don’t think not having God in your story is a bad thing. In f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, those scenes were so sweet XDXD I love it, girl. Honestly if you decide Tauren actually wants to explore – but is hiding it behind his quiet observer self – and if you made some scenes where it’s clear he’s beginning to make those decisions, I would believe it 😉
It does look better!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
So I was googling some Marvel things, gotta put some research in XD
when I stumbled across some forums talking about a Marvel announcement
next year they will be releasing a line of what if? comice books, set in the comic universe (which I don’t read or keep up…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings She was too confused and thinks the movie dragged on a bit.
Um…let’s see…my favorite? IDK. I’ll have to keep listening.
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings
Mmmm, don’t know yet XD, haven’t looked into it. There’s been SO much stuff we have to figure out now. It’s crazyyyy😅😂 Can’t believe they dump this all on a newly 18 year old, it’s just rude -
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Sebastian
Seb stared back. “If your sanity is dead, talk about the weather. Now, please, answer my question.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sebastian
Seb caught up, still a few paces behind the others, and raised an eyebrow at Clement. “With all due respect, sir, I never asked to be part of this group. Nor do I need any protection.”
At Clements bemused expression, he added, “And that isn’t just me trying to sound independent. I genuinely only mean to impress,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s how I write my fanfics
if I’m doing Yelena I do her accent, or Bucky or the Maximoffs, it’s a lot of fun XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
I just wrote this story thing, that I love and it makes me sad
And it’s about everyone’s favorite Sokovian twins
what if Pietro had survived and was in civil war
Pietro looked up from his prison cell to see Ross and a few guards walk in. They made their way over to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Ooh that’s okay 😂 Seb is… at this point, 4’5? At maybe fifteen years old.
Sebastian
“Why don’t you just shut it!? I’m getting tired of your… antics.”
Sebastian gasped, and turned to Clement with wide eyes. “Can you believe him? Verbally attacking an innocent, sparkly-eyed child?”
They probably thought…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Those are great scenes!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings Nerdy? It’s cute, weird or not!
I’ve been doing great btw.
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aaaaaaa I LOVE it girl!!! Those scenes are soooo good!!! Tauren and Lesli are just so adorable and sweettt 💗💗 And your writing style is so awesome ✨✨
“ORDER IN THE COURT!”
Lol oh my gosh THERE IT IS!!! 😍🤣 Love it <3
Keep up the good work!! You’re doing great ❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thxxx ❤
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
(Don’t worry Min, I know 😂)
Sebastian
“Anyways, I would love to speak with the owner of this marvelous place, if one is found,” the older man said, eyes sparkling.
Seb turned to face the other men, hands out of his pockets and arms outstretched, as if about to conduct an…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m glad you’re doing better!
Thanks girl!! <33
Thanks for the encouragement! <33
You’re soo welcome! 🥰
I like the story idea! Best friends to lovers has got to be one of my favorite tropes. I’m so curious to see where it goes! Do you know what each of their arcs are going to be yet, or the main conflict?
Yessss mine toooo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep, insulting your favorite characters is basically asking for trouble lol.
I can handle if someone says they aren’t a huge fan of the show/movie in general, but if they start hating a specific character, especially if he or she is on my favorites list……
Uh oh.
@mineralizedwritings stuffed “animals” that are…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’ve outlined about 28 chapters into my redraft, and I can see better where it’s going, so that’s good. I’ve had this scene stuck in my head the entire morning of Tauren yelling “ORDER IN THE COURT!!” (While smashing his empty coffee cup) at Layson and Lesli 🤣 and the rest of the tea shop is just staring like um… what?
- Load More

@euodia-vision
yes, it’s seriously rude. XD