@mineralizedwritings
Active 2 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
This whole classe schedule thing is recent, so honestly I have no idea… If he wants to sneak in, LET him sneak in, I say XD
We have a lot of kids in there, so he’s bound to find someone to talk to.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Poor child… XD Hopefully he won’t be waiting in there too long.
Sure! Oh and Seb doesn’t have a dorm yet, so maybe he could sleep in that group’s dorm as well (although he wouldn’t find it particularly pleasant).
Thorn
“I’m Thorn. And I don’t know, maybe we are the only ones?”
It was entirely possible…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@FREEDOMWRITER76 @MINERALIZEDWRITINGS @WHALEKEEPER @ESTHER-C
putting y’all in all caps so u all see this!
I think…up to y’all, but at lunch time, all the boys in our dorm should sit together at lunch.
up to y’all.
(maybe Seb bumps into them but that doesn’t have to happen it’s just an idea. But I do think it would be cool/nice t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness, I love how you injected his POV with deeper fantasy!
You can start the art teacher if you like.
Oh, and yeah, I should get Thorn to Botany. Thanks for reminding me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Here are the subjects:
Math
English
Elecive
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Elective
… For the electives, you can pretty much just make up subjects, and if you want help thinking of them or seeing if anyone else is taking them, go ahead and ask! Right now, we are almost at Lunch. That would be a great time to join.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings there are uniforms but they don’t have to wear them. Some choose to, some don’t.
Paxton does for instance cuz he’s afraid not to
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No no no he can’t be sad! He’ll room with us, I’ll see to it.
*Ahem*
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
New roomie!! See above.
…
As for the charries in that room, we have:
Mine – Calvin, Marcel
Godly – Paxton
Freedom – Wolfie
Esther – Fynn, Lukas
I… think that’s all of them? I apologize to anyone I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I think KP ate my post, so sorry if you see two messages 😅
No problem! And they seem so cute! ❤ Do the flasks contain memories?
As for rooming Flax… If you want, he can room with my boy charries – it’s just that their room is larger, with more peopls, which might be more confusing.
…
Anyone else have a room for…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yay!!! ❤
There aren’t exactly “groups,” unless you mean the dorms. If you plan on adding Lesli, she can room with Thorn, Beta and Omega. (Thorn is mine, the other two are @keilah-h ‘s.)
If you meant friend groups, you just kinda wander around the school until you find someone to latch onto 😂 That’s how it was for me,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Min you wanna join??
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Day 10: Falling asleep on their shoulder (I’m gonna do two different ships for this one)
Ship: Fynn and Callista (in this story, they’re around the ages of 16-18)
Fynn watched the waves crawl up the sand, then recede back into…[Read more]
-
Felicity posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @gwyndalf-the-wise @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @koshka @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @mineralizedwritings @sarahsmile @sarafini @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @whalekeeper @theloonyone @charityanne @s…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @zemira @euodia-vision @keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Here’s one I wrote for day 7
Day 7: “I love you and all but…”
Wanda & Bucky (I’m sorry I did another one between these two XD)
Sam pulled into the drive way, both him ad Bucky looked at the house. The house looked depre…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah… the author in me is enjoying it so much though. I’m honestly really looking forwards to writing the part afterwards though, because I like writing emotions lol
Lol, that’s awesome. 😂
And I can’t wait to make my readers mad!!!
#goals
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @anyone-else!
Here’s a typical Everton scene for your enjoyment 😉
(And to fill in some blanks, Ev is in prison and that morning they gave him a nasty breakfast which he did not eat.)
***
For the next few hours, Ev either sat down or p…[Read more] -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
you know what I’m loving? the fact that LEGIT KIDS BASICALLY are taking care of Jared…and he’s like in his 20s 😭
IT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, FLUFFIEST PICTURE OF THESE SWEET KIDS ACTING LIKE DOTING PARENTS AND ADULTS AND JARED IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO JUST NEEDS LOVE
UGHHH I KNOW RIGHT ὢ…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
you know what I’m loving? the fact that LEGIT KIDS BASICALLY are taking care of Jared…and he’s like in his 20s 😭
IT IS LIKE THE SWEETEST, FLUFFIEST PICTURE OF THESE SWEET KIDS ACTING LIKE DOTING PARENTS AND ADULTS AND JARED IS LIKE A LITTLE BABY BOY WHO JUST NEEDS LOVE
UGHHH I KNOW RIGHT …[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHHH LAYSON?!?! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Wow😍😍😍😍And LESLI!!! Awww I love it girl!!!
Great job, it looks AMAZING!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @zemira @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @acancello
Day 8: Hands
MCs: Wanda and Bucky
SCs (Side Characters): Lexi and Patrick (their kids)
Bucky came up beside Wanda as she stood at the end of the dock. The new Avengers’ building had come out nice, and the lake hadn…
- Load More

I’m so glad that everybody here on KP was/is able to encourage and uplift you!! 😊
Keep on writing and have a great summer too!! ❤️
I hope you have a wonderful Summer, @felicity !! May our Lord bless your writing!
@felicity
Aww we are so glad to have helped you! I’m so happy to know that kp has benefited you in this way, and you’ve been able to trust God more. have a great summer!
Have a good summer as well!
@felicity
It’s wonderful to hear how much you’ve grown!😊 Both as a writer, and in your faith.❤️I hope your busy Summer is sun-kissed and stuffed with lots of sweet things!
Thank you!! You as well!
Have a great summer Felicity! Have fun writing and whatever exciting adventures come your way, and never forget how much the Lord loves you!
Aww I’m so glad to hear that girl!! You’ve helped me the same way! Thank YOU for being so kind and cheerful, and encouraging me with my writing. I’ll miss you so much, but can’t wait to chat with you again soon! Have a wonderful summer and God Bless!! ❤️❤️
@felicity
I’m so glad that you’ve found a safe place for your creativity to be shown and grown.
God has placed you exactly where He wants you for the exact amount of time He wants you there.
I know we haven’t interacted much but you have inspired me in some of your writing and your comments.
Thanks for being friendly, it means a lot.😊
Have a gre…[Read more]
Light: I’m so happy to hear that! Yes, we need to chat again when I have more time! 🙂
Charityanne: Aw, thanks girl!
Thank you for sharing those thoughts! That’s very encouraging. ❤ I hope you have an amazing summer and God continues to grow your love for Him through this gift He has given you!
Amen!
I hope you have a great summer too!! (And mmm, watermelon…..lol)
Yeah…watermelon. 😉