@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Have you had any time to work on that drawing? No rush if you haven’t, just checking.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Acharis’ people live on floating islands, which is why he doesn’t know what a labyrinth is and is and is horrified at what he sees as a waste of space.
Ohh that’s cool! I love the idea of floating islands. I used to have a fantasy world like that but I changed it.
Iris
Rallascant snorted loudly, then doubled over and beg…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12I made a mood board for the Labyrinth
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin when I fill out pronouns sections I usually either keep it blank or do something silly like “who cares” or “pronoun preference wasn’t a thing in this time period” (for my tf2 squad especially) and then if it has a separate blank for the actual gender then I write it there. For example, here’s one for the friendship between Huntress an…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Mel is not waking up btw. Someone might need to carry her.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
Cool art!! I like the long tipped ears. And your traditional coloring is good as usual.
Althea sounds like a fantasy name, so it probably doesn’t matter what gender it’s for in real life. As long as it’s not super feminine. I’ve known people to use female names for male characters and I don’t usually care.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
A kp version would be awesome!
Yeah, the pronouns section is why I haven’t used it. I get why you would feel the need to include it, but I don’t think you need to cater to people’s wants like that. It seems very two-faced, especially if it goes against your own beliefs. But I really love the design! These charts are so fun.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Huntress
“Step away from Rosalind.” Azalea drew a pistol. I did the same.
“Finally, they’ve found you. Half of them, at least……Thank you both for coming. It was getting a little dull.” The man, or at least I thought it looked like a man, drew a sword. It flashed silver in the dim light.
I quickly camouflaged. My gun and my clo…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Yaaaaaayyyyyyyy huuuuuggggsssss <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago
I wore that face today for five minutes straight because I figured something out and I’m so pleased with it, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 months, 1 week ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I read that last sentence and I regret all my choices to emotionally torture this poor fellow
Lucille
Lucy looked at the fist mark once more and let out a shuddery sigh. She let go of her sleeves, which she had been fidgeting with, and bolted forward.
As Gabriel’s hands lowered from tying the ribbon, she reached him and wrapped her arms a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I will also do a silly filler rp
MelMel was fast asleep by now. Unaware of any conflict, she dreamed faintly of chasing rabbits in and out of tunnels and doors while wearing a light blue dress. As she dreamed, her foot twitched. The scraggly bouquet of flowers slipped out her limp hand.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Soldier
This was all very confusing.
So he was a demon? Then he wasn’t? Then he WAS again??
He didn’t look like one (not that I know what they look like. But it’s not that). He looked like a Changeling, a little bit, but he wasn’t THAT either!
Gabriel didn’t take the words nicely. I wouldn’t either.
Hunt…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I realize Lucy is being confusing. Hopefully it’ll make sense in a bit
- Load More
