@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Barnes. That was a funny name. Mel imagined a row of big red barns, each with a different kind of farm animal living inside.
“I’m Mel.”
She scanned the rest of the area with her flashlight.
“Do you live here?” It now occurred to her that she may be trespassing, and she didn’t want to get in trouble.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
Felicity followed me, confused. “What do you mean? Those were animal noises! Dangerous animal noises! Are your teammates a bunch of –”
We rounded a corner, and I finally saw them. Soldier angrily beat his wings over Sniper as the Argonite tried to hold him back. I noticed a few broken stone statues around and realized the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr Praying 🙏🤗
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
AH, I love the glowing effect!!
Your stylization has gotten a lot more confident and you’re so patient with the coloring! The color choices are also very nice and complement each other. You may say otherwise but I say this is a rousing success. *Stamp of approval*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Melissa
Mel turned and pointed at the path she had just come from, accidentally dropping her stick as she did so. She crouched down to pick it up again.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae lol yes
also your drawing is so pretty!!
@whalekeeper It was actually quite easy once I figured out what controls where. It’s just very tedious.
I did make a mistake once and have to redo all of Sniper’s arm movements. That didn’t take too long, but it did throw like an extra 15-20 minutes in.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
The light hurt Barnes’ eyes. Once she figured out it came from a little girl and not a monster, she rubbed her eye with a hand under the mask. “I… don’t think so. I should hope not.”
The girl had messy hair and a coat with many pockets. She held a stick in her arm. Her gaze twinkled with both curiosity and suspicion.
“Where…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I hope this is coherent. i am very tired.
Melissa
After walking for a bit, Mel found herself a good stick to be her companion, as one should always have on a long walk. It was tall enough to be a walking stick, but still light enough to be a pretend sword. When she tested out her fencing skills on one of the leafy walls, she was…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Should I rp her finding Barnes? Is that what we’re doing?
Yep, that was my thought! I have to go to bed, but I’ll get back to this when I can.
I love the statues btw
We needed some aesthetic statues. :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yea, it’s old.
Should I rp her finding Barnes? Is that what we’re doing?
I love the statues btw
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I remember that doodle. Last time I saw it was at least a year ago.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin @rae @the_lost-journal
Just reread Mel’s scene to make sure everything is in order, and the garden shears crack me up.
Barnes
Everywhere Barnes turned, the maze refused to behave. When she stuck her hand in a wall – a last ditch effort to part the plants – a hidden rose bush got in the way.
The thorns stung, and Barnes could do n…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Here’s a really old drawing of Mel if anyone wants to see. I haven’t drawn her in a while so her outfit is a bit outdated.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
How old is Mel, by the way?
Imma say 8 for this role play, but im actually not sure.
yayy fellow night owl
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
By the time I get home from work, it’s always about 9pm for you guys 🙁
It’ll work, no worries. How old is Mel, by the way?
I am now sorely tempted to send a random character into the early 2000s.
Whatever you want to do.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
Felicity kept her hand inside her satchel as she followed, resting on the handle of her revolver.
“What do you mean? Those were animal noises! Dangerous animal noises! Are your teammates a bunch of -”
They rounded a corner and Huntress finally stopped. Felicity now looked at her teammates.
“… Oh.”
- Load More
