@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I want to know where the boy’s shirt comes from, it’s quite amusing to me. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
A walking echo becomes friends with a kid who is generationally traumatized by suitcases and green haired women.
A new god learns what office life is like, falls in love with a Volkswagen bus, and spirals in the complexities of self fulfillment.
A woman afraid of Picasso-style art teams up with a boy to figure out why his face is so flat,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I like y’all’s, they’re pleasantly confusing and intriguing. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Whoa.
That was….interesting.
Isaiah really does have a wonky moral code, ngl.
Nobody berate me for this cause it’s purely theoretical, but I had to kill a guy, and he had food, and I was hungry, I’d be taking the food. Not out of greed or wishing to thieve, but still. I see he said he didn’t want to steal and murder,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr ohhh ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@grcr awesome. Are they related to each other or just three random characters.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I thought it was interesting! The beginning was slightly confusing, because I couldn’t figure out how Cedrick was narrating. But it has a very intriguing premise!
Isaiah seems… questionable, like you said. I would like to see Hana meet him.
If you add to it, please tag me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
:]
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
[Puts his elbows on his knees, foot bouncing. Looks reasonably focused.] “Hi, nice to meet you. Is this like a job interview?”
How old are you?
“I got somebody to run all my physicals and I should be fourteen or fifteen. But there are strange things out there, things that should be in my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
We arrived at the cave. At first, Sniper and I tried to start a fire, but there was no decent wood around, so we ditched that prospect.
Felicity stayed to the back, rifling through her satchel. She had a gun in there, some ink (weird, was she a writer?), some kind of currency, and a few tickets that said they were for a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Praying!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
I have a couple questions:
How old are you?
Do you have a favorite comic book character?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
She’s robophobic
-
whaley replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
I love how both of those sentences are probably super accurate. Now I want to know why Fel wants to get rid of the robots.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe, let me do it for you. *Boops him* *He doesn’t react* :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
This is a weird question to ask, but does anybody want to interview Marcel? I’m feeling icky and can’t think straight enough for the roleplays. I don’t know, just want something cheerful to do. @loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 @savannah_grace2009
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
And another one:
A girl, who definitely considers herself more of a dog person, helps a resurrected cat she accidentally murdered get revenge for his past eight deaths.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
This might not be very accurate, but here:
A country girl makes it her life’s purpose to rid a city of its helpful police robots.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
After seeing Soldier come back with the dead body of a dragon and drop it in front of them like a cat would with a mouse carcass, Felicity decided she was grateful to be these people’s ally.
They arrived at the cave and settled down. Someone had suggested starting a fire, but they had little luck finding any wood that wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I wanna boop the long snoot
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Here is my feeble attempt at keeping this thing going
- Load More
