@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 5 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator XD Same. People keep texting me. Pausing now for dinner
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Working on my Inky project rn (still needs a real title) Starting at :30
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Although, now I’m curious about the note from Felicity.
Oh, whoops. I didn’t realize that I forgot to write out what it said XD
It was just Felicity asking why he didn’t tell her that Brea was here. Not super important lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Random question! Anyone else watch the new How to Train Your Dragon movie? I thought it was really good. Not quite better than the original, but they didn’t butcher it either (something Disney keeps doing with their recent remakes)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@rae thanks!
His team calls him Jon. Technically it’s from his middle name, cause his first name is Alex, and one of his teammates shares that name, so he insisted on them calling him by his middle name so that it’d be less confusing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
So sorry! Being sick constantly is so annoying. I’ll be praying!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Interesting. Are these the rebels?
I have no idea how Jonathan didn’t get shot, but good chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
@theducktator oh man that sucks. Yeah, I’ll be praying.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Here he is:

He gets his talons and tail from his father, but his stripes and markings are from her. They also both have the ability to camouflage like chameleons.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks! Had a lot of fun messing around with the options to get something that matched my drawings of the character.
I actually used the site to finalize the design of another character, her son and the protagonist of one of the sequels of her story. I’ve had ideas for him in my mind for a while, but never really had a s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
“Do you want me to take him back?”
Imma just say they said yes, but they’re sad about it. don’t know how to rp that in before Fel and Chase show up sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Melissa
“Not really. Maybe a supervillain?” Mel shrugged. “I have this.” She held up her stick. “And my garden shears. You can have the stick if you want. I was pretending it was a sword earlier. It’s a good stick.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Wow I really put myself at the center of this rp didn’t I lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I remember nothing from science class except stressful lectures so sorry if this is inaccurate lol
Lois
Lois shrugged in response to the question. He took off his glasses and replaced them with the safety goggles. Then he squinted down at the instruction sheet for the experiment. The words blurred into incoherent…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Hrrmmmm. I’m trying to remember what she realistically has.
Barnes
Barnes stiffened. “Quite attached.”
The imp took on a restless expression.
There was only one other thing in Barnes’ jacket besides her lighter, cigarette box, handkerchief, and photo wallet. And none of those other things seemed of use.
Trying not to overthink it,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Rallascant
“Hmm. That’s not a small deal. Not at all. You don’t know what you ask. I must follow only one group of people around wherever they go? How frustratingly dull. How does everyone avoid my net traps? I would have liked that deal much better.”
He fidgeted a moment, wringing his hands and eyeing the bag of coins.
“Human…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I think we maybe need a monster to fight, but I’m nervous that your characters will make quick work of anything I throw at them since they’re such good fighters lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
@loopylin you’re good, take as long as you need.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s like rage quitting for readers! 😂
- Load More
