@mineralizedwritings
Active 6 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
🤭 I feel better now after digging through convoluted age-of-majority laws.
You could give them organs but make them all transparent or whatever.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Ok im done.
:33
Wrote down some descriptions for several planets and alien species and figured a few other world building things out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
It’s shaped pretty much like a camper with wings, kinda. Idk I need to finish my build of it in minecraft. That would help.
It comes from a very rainforest-y planet. It’s a bit underdeveloped. All I got is that it’s got very ecopunk vibes. And has 3 moons and 8 oceans.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Currently confusing myself trying to figure out if my slime aliens should have organs
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Guys why am I writing a sci-fi I find world building so boring
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@loopylin hmmmmm…
What’s its shape? Is there anything common or cool on its planet of origin?
fun fact, I have a spaceship in my stories which literally IS a rusty old camper (but with wings and a hyperdrive lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal oh it’s Bonifer Squoon for sure. That guy was nasty.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@anyone
I need help naming a spaceship in my story. It’s my main characters’s ship and I’m getting a bit tired of just calling it “the ship”. It’s a really old, tiny ship that is basically the scifi equivalent of a rusty old camper. It belonged to the main characters’ father before they took it and ran away. Any ideas?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Actually starting now :32
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Planning on writing till about 3:00 my time. (6 est I think.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My return in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal cool!!
oh yeah also the moderators…..idk what happened to them. they just kinda disappeared.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
also yeah it’s funny how that story has both points lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rant away! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@the_lost-journal hi again!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr wow beautiful clothes!
-
whaley started the topic Hollow Knight: Silksong in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I am advertising this video game by word of mouth because it’s the best game this year. I highly recommend Silksong. It is a sequel to Hollow Knight, so you should play Hollow Knight first if you’re interested, but they’re both on the cheap side for video games.
I know a lot of people here don’t care for video games because there is a ton of slop…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
(guys he’s only five years old XD)
Aww 🥺 Poor boy. He doesn’t deserve all this so soon. I’m glad there’s a different route towards recovery, though. That’s good.
-
whaley replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh, I also approach Jiu-Jitsu positions the opposite way, and if you’re dancing or fencing, there’s confusion there. Honestly every skill like that is affected and you get used to it.
Other than that, it’s not a big deal. It can definitely be a way to identify your character, but I recommend not making it a huge point of importance. It’s kind of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m left handed! That’s an interesting trait to focus on. I’ve never thought about how that might be important, but in detail-oriented stories like spy stories and the like, I can see how it might make a huge difference in observation.
What things do you do left-handed that really stand out?
I don’t know if there’s anything that stands out to ot…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
WHOOOHOO!!! Congrats!!
The ending was so sweet!! 😂 I wasn’t expecting that time jump, but it was fun to see afterward. And the drawing scene… so cute 🥺☺️. I love that he’s teaching it now, even if he can’t do it.
And oh my goodness. Jason and Evan were hilarious in the epilogue. 😂😂😂
I did notice that the very last scene y…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you for the prayers!
We took him to the vet yesterday, and I went with Mom (since I had to help lift him into the trunk). It was a little scary, not knowing what the vet would say. The bad news is that he tore his other (dog equivalent of an) ACL on his right knee, which had a 50% chance of happening after he had torn his left ACL (from…[Read more]
- Load More
