@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Also, I would love to write letters for my character Brea, if anyone else wants to be her pen pal
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Also good to have you back!
Okay, let’s see. We’re gonna do that fun thing where the character switches their name
Lucille
The girl stood tangled within the wall. Small and sleepy, one side of her ached to curl up in the leaves and let them whisper tendrils of mist into her body for as long as she lived. She could be another lifeless par…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
No problem at all, all of those things are fine. Also my characters change all the time, seems to be a product of roleplaying and testing things out.
Aw, the special little Sebster Gangster
😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Actually yes, I should continue this! My fault entirely for dropping it. I’ll post something tomorrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator Yes! I forgot about this! Should we continue with Mel and Angelita? I can write a letter later today
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Just realized I should explain what I’m doing in the roleplay. I mentioned it to Loops and forgot to say it here! The labyrinth is in the process of transforming Barnes in a specific way. If Gabriel passes by where she was swallowed by the labyrinth, I’m sure it will spit her back out and they can reunite.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
idk if this is good, its been so long and I’m still feeling iffy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@loopylin ok here we go:
Huntress
“Who… who exactly are you people? You just killed a troll and a dragon. What is going on? Have you even given me your real names?” Felicity only now started to think about who she was traveling with.
Sniper chuckled. “Ya thought Huntress, Sniper and Soldier were our actual names?”
“Snipes, stop that.” I chide…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Otherwise I’ll watch a romantic comedy, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I want to make a miniature banjo case for my mom’s birthday, so I will be holed up in my room all afternoon. If anyone wants to chat about anything, writing related or not, I’d welcome that!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h Sorry I forgot to respond. You’re good, role play whenever you want. Hope the trip was fun and that you feel better soon <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper RIP Lucille 😔 You will be missed. At least you’ll make an interesting lawn ornament.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Felicity
Physical education. It was the one class Felicity was actually somewhat excited for. She entered the gym, along with all the other students from science class. The teacher stood in the middle of the room, looking over a clipboard. As more students filled in, they began forming groups around the edges of the gym and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Feeling embarrassed about rp length for the millionth time. I swear I look at my post with this exact expression

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m here! I finally put aside my project and here we are
Barnes
Since the hour before, after the deal with the imp, Barnes had lost her way again.
The longer she walked, the worse the vines became. They crept around her ankles and stockings, sometimes scratching her with thorns. Circling back to the silver clearing was literally…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s really encouraging! I can’t wait to meet all the new people. I’m not sure if we can include them before the website is up, since we had so much disagreement before about other forms of communicating.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr I love your art so much! That time lapse video was awesome. I’m so excited that you have a YouTube now.
Also, I should try that color wheel thing sometime with my characters
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Thanks! That’s super helpful
- Load More
