@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Calmest reaction XD
Hey, I’m just trying to lighten the mood. Merlin is already used to his disability so he can show Baron the ropes.
Lucy: *Grabs his hand and repositions them* “You’re a big fat liar. And you’re not even a good liar. At least make it hard for me.”
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Everyone’s art is soooo good
I’ve been trying to improve my art so I can draw my fantasy characters (I at least need some character art for marketing on social media) and it’s…a process😅😂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven’t decided if he’s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I’m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!
Ahh yesss, I am so excited. There are so many things in Book 3 I’m looking forward to and UGHHH I can’t wait.
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insults thrown at him were glorious! 😂
No one h…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Random character meme but I couldn’t help myself

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Cool. Now he and my Merlin can be friends because they both have eye patches.
Lucy: “Either that, or you are a weakling, or you are a big liar.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Goal met at :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Might as well start using this topic again for fun. Got to get those daily words in. Working on a new novella inspired by the roleplay. 👀
:45
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
Isn’t that Baron?
Lucy: *Eyes narrow* “Are you a weakling?”
I’ve gotten to the point where I can give my dad a run for his money. But that’s because he’s more of the scholarly type. (No offense, Dad.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
*Squints* *Starts crying* I am blinded by your sequined sparkliness!! Aaaaah, the pain…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
I don’t know what counts as a fictional crush. I can judge a character by saying “that’s a good ‘un’ or ‘that one is meh.’ Who is yours?
(As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount of gleefull whimpering had her laughing at me.)
Oh that’s relatable.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks ago
@rae yikes, what happened to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks ago
@rae you now have my experience
except i’m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn’t lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
This is making me want to go out and shoot some guns again
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@loopylin makes sense lol, you’re welcome btw!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@keilah-h right yes I knew that sounded weird. I wrote that when I was half asleep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
@loopylin Not to butt in but when you’re talking about bows and arrows, it’s nocked, not cocked. Cocked is for guns.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Ellis
Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn’t accidentally shot Ari.
- Load More
