@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
That’s exciting! I’ll have to check her books out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Honestly, I just love them all. 😂 I’m sorry, I know that’s not really helpful.
If you want to share more about the characters, maybe we could try to throw out some more specific ideas?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m bringing this topic back after a million months because I don’t like to make new topics. XD
For those of you who love sibling stories, what do you like most in a story about a sibling relationship? What tropes and dynamics do you like? I’m mentally exhausted from thinking about this too hard and I need more people’s ideas, just to wake me up.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle I’m pretty sure I had a reason but ehh it’s gone now.
You can use both or just pick the one you like better lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome. those are good?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle How’s this?
Sector Five accomplishes a rare feat–containing both a terrifyingly real dystopian world, and a hopeful Christian worldview. It’s full of action, plot twists, and a cast of both serious and humorous characters, and will keep you riveted until the end. –Keilah H., fantasy and picture book writer
and for the second…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@grcr yeah that works. I’ll tell you when I can do it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle Well, you’re in the minority when it comes to disliking AvM, so I have a feeling if he discontinued that, people would be as upset as if he discontinued AvA.
He also does shorts every Saturday, and occasionally a promotion or something to do with YouTuber events (like his last long-form vid was raising money to help install f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@grcr KP keeps giving me error messages every time I try to post something, but I would love that! Only thing is, if there’s like a join code or something you have to send, it’d probably be best to do it somewhere more private than here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Update: I may be able to do something , but it’ll have to be later in the day. That ok?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint I saw!! Haven’t watched it yet though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
ugh it gave me an error message
I would love to, but I doubt I could do anything good by today. Sorry…..I love the series but I’m kinda gonna be busy today.
Maybe if I have time later I could though. We’ll see.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Plot stuff. :35
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@theducktator @the_lost-journal
🙁 I’m sorry you two had to deal with all that. I’ll pray for you and your families. Hope things get better for you!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
‘Tis the season

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago

-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My return in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My return in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Wren is an overly patriotic American. She shoves it in people’s face how proud she is to be an American.
she sounds like Soldier lol
I like the new characters! You have a lot!
- Load More
