@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
The link to my novel: https://editor.reedsy.com/s/p8SdhuQ
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
hey, I know you read the first couple chapters! I’d love to hear your thoughts/critiques on the recent chapters if you have any! But if you’re busy I totally get it, summer can be soooo hectic!
Instead of digging through all these posts, you can use this link to view the whole novel (what I’ve revised so…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! I agree
Who all is still back at the cabins? Both of my couples stayed behind.
Zyrin and Nazyra, are still inside theirs, but I’ll prob draw them out next time I RP, so they can go with the group to find the inscription
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think the last one is my fave!
Also, I read the blurb that you have and I like it! I usually prefer non-dialogue blurbs myself, but that one is still fine I think, but I would be happy to help regardless! All I’d really need I think is a basic rundown of the plot and what you want your readers to immediately grasp from the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have any other thoughts on the chapters you’ve read?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
TheShadow are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I found a dumb song that made me giggle called I Am Steve by Hey Steve
Been listening to it on repeat XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Chapter 12
A Law
The sight that greeted Lilitu was like a cold slap in the face.
In front of the church stood three Pythonos, each with a dark horse by their side.
Jraldath, Selena, and Rrath.
A chill went down Lilitu’s spine. Unfortunately, the trio’s reputation preceded them—and it was covered with the blood of innocent victims.
The bells…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Why do you always have the BEST memes?!?! Those are great XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlll for a second I was scared you were gonna talk about my story and I was scared XD
yeah that’s hard.
I would just encourage her to talk to her parents about it. Maybe just gently talk to her about your concerns? She might (and will probably) get defensive, but still it’s worth a shot if you care about her that much.
I’m not…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I’ll think about doing something like that.
Again, sorry if that scene made you uncomfortable (or anyone else!)! <3
And thanks for reading my stuff!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I loved it!!
The only thing I’d recommend is to really deepen Chase’s pov, especially after he gives up his sight. Because it still felt like he could see with the way things were described. I think if you describe it in the way in which Chase was experiencing it, then it will have a much bigger impact.
Other than that it was good! (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that scene was sooo cute! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
What made it decisive in my head, was Chase actually wanted this to happen. Sure, he would have avoided it in the story, but the Chase in my head told me that this all must happen.
I get that. He did however already sacrifice his mobility so maybe it just feels redundant to me.
It helps to keep some tether on the character’s mind even if you feel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Guys, I am so in love with plotting right now. It can be so fun. Just need to say it somewhere. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the deer-like appearance of the unicorn. It also seems like a fun resolution scene. Family reunion scenes are the best. I can also picture Chase on the cushions well, because I know what it feels like to be an invalid now and then but still participate in family activities.
I feel like the blindness bit was too much? I mean for Chase…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin awesome!!
ooh, and I have an idea. Once you finish two or three books, you could create a “guide to Orythia” with a map of the planets (and key locations on each one), descriptions and pictures of all the different creatures, and maybe some tidbits from each of their lore.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr this is late but Tsunami is a a cool name! I like the board, it’s cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings
I was going to introduce my new character today, but I procrastinated too much on making a description you all could follow lol
is it ok if I wait till Monday to do it? I have something on Sunday I have to do and won’t be able to post a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae yessss we should restart this
given that I have Jaylen/Huntress and Mundy/Sniper already in one RP, I was a bit iffy about continuing this with them, but honestly, the more I think about the more I want it to happen. (It’s not like I haven’t stuck a charrie in two or more RPs before. Hunter, Crosshair, Snake…..)
also Tenz would be cool!
- Load More

@acancello
Slight problem…
So you know the fake Pinterest account I made?
I forgot the password and can’t get back in…
So can you just follow me with this link so we can message each other??? PLEASE
https://pin.it/3ulr7M3GF
I’m sorry girl XD I tried but I’m that forgetful…XD XD
@acancello
PLEASSSSE follow me cuz I really want to keep in touch! (so if you see this please don’t ignore it hahaha)