@mineralizedwritings
Active 1 day, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr “Julia’s family” it is! I’ll remember for tonight.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr That’s all right! You take all the time you need! I understand if you’re not comfortable with sharing names, but if you can, can you tell me a name I can tell my parents so my family can do it together? (Like, “____’s family” or something like that. I won’t ask for your last name if you don’t want to share it online.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium you’re welcome!
I still haven’t gotten started on my drawing of my own character heheheheh…..gotta get going on that
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yeah, basically, minus the diagonal part on the chest, and some color on the kneepads.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium haha yep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thanks! I imagine the Rushmore Hydra is what guards America’s greatest treasures lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lolllll!
Speaking as a seasoned Lego veteran, it isn’t actually the blocky bricks that hurt the most (unless you catch them by the corner but that’s a whole different discussion). It’s the little pieces which have something sticking out the top, like a pin connector or something.

Like this guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I only barely know who that character is, but I really like it! The style’s good for the character, honestly, and I like the circle of flames in the back to show off his pyrokinesis powers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh Erich seems interesting!
@ellette-giselle ooh more characters! Which type of soldier is this one?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you hit the nail right on the head! lol
It’s basically Star Wars but all the characters are half-Wings of Fire dragon (with a couple How to Train Your Dragon species and original dragon types thrown into the mix)
I haven’t actually worked on much material for it, but I love the concept.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My mom says “good gravy!” XD XD
I have a friend who once said “I don’t give two flying squirrels”. I mean it kind of is like you’re trying to cuss without actually doing it, but I still thought it was funny lol
I just make up swear words with my fantasy language. That way my characters can “swear” without actually being…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO! Grammar is sooo much fun though!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay okay okay first of all…
I’m having a @theducktator moment of correcting people’s grammar so don’t take this personally XD XD
But it’s spelled “break” not “brake”. “Brake” is like brakes on a car, “break” is when something actually breaks.
I like it when boys cry in books
that’s just my thing XD XD
Well in that…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c Ty!! 💖😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ohhh, it looks so good!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone love the bad boys??? Erich is your man😂😂 honestly embodies the bad boy, just WW2 themed XXD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Totally get that! No worries, Hans doesn’t need to be a fav😉 And awww, girlll, ty!!! 💖💖 Knowing y’all are so excited means so much💖💖🥹 @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @koshka
I have an aesthetic for Erich🖤
ngl, y’all, this man will probably drive you insane in Freedom’s Fire, but I cannot…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why’d you tag her if you don’t want her to see it XD XD XD she has no choice BUT to see it now lol
I don’t know. @kathleenramm please help us!!!!!!
- Load More
