@mineralizedwritings
Active 10 hours, 33 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
I’m kind of bored and I just wanted to pop in on this conversation cuz I find it really interesting!
If my brother were to accuse me of not caring (which might actually happen), I would get even more frustrated because I would want to care more, but find myself unable to.
YES THIS IS SO ME! I mean I’d definitely…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe it wasn’t in this forum…but I know I heard it somewhere, lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Did I just hear that most girls want to be held and comforted?!?!?
I’m not like this AT ALL!
I prefer to sob on my bedroom floor by myself and when my family comes in I pretend like I’m fine XD
and then when I do work up the courage to tell someone what’s bothering me…
I do not want to be held…I want someone to tell me how to fix the probl…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh my goodness it’s been ages since I’ve been on here (yes you were right. been busy with college prep actually :0) and I randomly popped on today to find this!! Thanks for the tag! I love reading your writing! <3 My favorite part of this scene is Lesli treating Tauren like a kid and him calling her “mom” lol. 🙂 Keep up the…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Psssstttttttt
does anyone wanna get this up and running again?😅 I won’t be super active, esp with school starting back this month or the next, but I really wanna practice writing characters besides Leon/Riker because I’m struggling😂😂
so does anyone wanna get this back up and running?
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And let me clarify, God’s chosen roles for male and female are a moral thing. I am saying there are many different ways to express those roles, and what is more, in fiction these roles can be switched or twisted on the surface to make a point. I don’t think that’s always bad. I also think many traditional traits of the two genders are superficial…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t think Min means you should actively hide your writing from your family, just that you can refrain from doing so if you feel like they would give superficial feedback. (Feedback that is preference-driven. For example, “I think the story should be funnier/have more fight scenes/have a dragon in it.”)
Everyone has…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@koshka oh that’s hilarious
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow also, if you happen to notice that Sniper’s and Engineer’s grammar when they talk is adjusted for their accents, but Medic’s and Spy’s isn’t, the only reason for that is I was tired of autocorrect freaking out on me every other time a character spoke, and decided to drop the written accent for the characters who talk less.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like this scene! And I can see where you incorporated our tips…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha that’s hilarious!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle well I enjoyed the boxcar series for a while when I was younger, I think the thing was that I never really took them as particularly realistic anyway lol
The original series was written at a time when the market wasn’t oversaturated with “kids always know better” content, so it wasn’t as bad then, but yeah I can see problems in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint the chapter, what glitch?
@ellette-giselle yeah I get you on not liking the “Children disobey parents, keep secrets, do things the parents say no to, and in the end it all worked out because they were right and the parents were wrong, and there’s NO consequences for all of it” thing. Like, it’s not like parents aren’t wrong s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah it’s been a while since I watched the show, but I remember that scene/episode quite clearly. It was really well done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom ooh I remember that scene, that was a really good show.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
also great moodboards!
And the “feeling like he’s a failure, stemming from pride” actually makes a weird amount of sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh wow! Super sad, but still a great job showing the harsh reality of death in war, especially on the losing side.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YAY THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint wow! That was interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae haha yep
looks like Sniper got back at Silvanis for calling him “weird hat guy” or whatever it was he called him.
@theshadow @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Sniper
“…To get past my strong immunity, another thing from my father, it’d have to be some sleeping potion. Though, it could just be they used different m…[Read more]
- Load More
