@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I finished reading Freedom’s Fire a little while ago!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka Thanks, girl! :3 and you’re so right😂 we should all know that my writing is going to wreck us all XXD
@ellette-giselle Thanks, girlie🫶🏻
And yes, feel free to point those out! I’m doing all the editing, formatting, writing, cover design, etc on my own, so I appreciate all the help I can get😅
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
I haven’t written much of anything new lately (editing/formatting is draining, y’all😪) but I have this scene I shared a while back but have now edited (plus not all of y’all were here when I shared it,…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
GIRL! YOU QUOTE!! I loved that part of Freedom’s Fire! That is such a good quote!!
Yeah, I liked the part too.
Y’all are gonna make me cry😭😭💖
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I am not a very talented artist💅 (unless you count tracing things😅😂) so I can’t really draw any characters
buuuuuuuuuuuuut
would I be allowed to ask people to draw a character of mine?? 👀
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka go slay that dragon
-
freedom replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@GRCR GIRL YOU HAVE A QUOTE FROM MY BOOK AS YOUR SIGNATURE!?😭😭 i’m speechless😭😭😭😭
@whalekeeper Girl, are you ok doing all those planks?? *grabs phone* do I need to call 911??
@ellette-giselle Oh my gosh, that’s too funny🤣🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator also yes, killing off characters=very relatable.
Me, I usually end up mutilating characters. One loses an arm here, another gets blinded there, still another gets their face scarred over there…..Nothing TOO bad, but yeah, my guys (and girls sometimes) get beat up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae lol yeah, I probably should be glad of that haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hunter
So Rory had military training! Interesting. Maybe Hunter could introduce him to Echo or Rex.
“From all the schools I’ve ever come from there’s always been a hierarchy among the students. There seem to be the privileged fellows who get away with anything, the targets, the guys just trying to study, and the rebels. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle that’s great! Glad you’re having fun!
Hunter
“No worries, I just have never seen a guy with wings or… or claws…” The boy looked embarrassed. “I’m Rory Alans. It’s nice to meet you, Hunter. I… I’m not from around here…” He stopped and considered his next words carefully. “Where do you come from, and how did you end up here?” H…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh nice art!
and haha @linus-smallprint Alan and Keefe don’t look much alike, do they? lol
(gets flashbacks of imagining Oliver with a slouch hat despite the fact that you said there was to be NO HATS IN THE LYEN ARMY)
hehe glad you didn’t go full out on me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle that was perfect!!
Hunter
An older human boy. A little timid of the claws.
“Sorry.” Hunter brought his hand down, sensing the other boy’s apprehension. “I promise I’m not out to hurt you. What’s your name? I’m Hunter.”
He kept his wings folded and his claws at his sides, so as to look as unthreatening as he could.
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
a morally gray Steve just hits different XD
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae
I HAVE A NEW MARVEL FANFIC👀🤩
ok, ok, I’m low key obsessed with this one rn (even tho writing it has still been slow😅💀🫠)
BUT I really do love it so much😭 this one is very deep and probably one of my most well thought out fanfics in a while, and Min has been so helpful in helping me brainstorm…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@grcr oooh I like yours too!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings here is mine! Don’t know how close it is to the real thing, but I like it either way.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @anyone
Inky project playlist :]
Danse Macabre – The Oh Hellos
Let The Adventure Begin – Christian Lundberg
Wolves of the Revolution- The Arcadian Wild
Coralline – Anna Mieke
A Kindling, of Sorts – The Oh Hellos
When In Rome – Nickel Creek
Waltz of the Bone King – Peter Gundry
Catatonic – Hans Zimmer
The Theif – Howard…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
My twins have nothing to do for a bit until they have to go to detention for the evening. Anyone wanna interact with them?
- Load More
