@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin I’m making a mental note to listen to these
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh. That hits kinda hard actually. I thought it was going to be something funny. 😅
I’m glad it hits at least. It also has something to do with the context of the story, because he has an instinct to fly/travel to high places.
I’ll have to make some other albino character sometime cuz it seems fun to draw
You should, I would like to see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oki-doki, I will get to it
Hm. I did not pick very good names for this, did I?
Well some of my ship names are Qugo and Marcid so yours isn’t the weirdest 😆
ACK you witch!! *Shakespearean howl* Leave me alone to wAllOw in my own grAvE!!! 😤🥺
*cries in a corner*
Thank you for your k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
The ones with feathery wings like birds are the mean ones, and the ones with scaly wings are my family and are friendly. Kinda opposite to what I’ve found humans usually think, I know.
lol there’s only one good feather-winged kid, which means we need one bad scaly-winged kid.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes, that’s so true. I go through phases of writing improvement, and this roleplay helped so much it’s crazy. I can say the same for many projects, but this one is so consistent and easy to return to. I love it because I and my sister traditionally read updates before bed. Thx for creating it ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hugo
The dorm door burst open as a boy barreled in. Behind him, girl bearing a shield surveyed the area.
Hugo quickly shoved the puppy into his sock drawer. He stood up and gave a sheepish grin. “Good, uh… afternoon! It’s getting late already, isn’t it?”
“This is Seb’s room, correct?” the girl asked.
“He’s not here.”
She jerked…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hunter
“So, the winged kids are nice… except then some of them are really mean. That totally isn’t confusing. Not only do you tell me I need to keep an eye out for winged students, but I have to be able to tell them apart?” Rory asked. “This place is certainly out of my league. So, who are these fellas with the artist brother…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah that’s just cause of my weird cartoon-realistic combo artstyle haha, but thanks!
you and @grcr have a very similar style! I can see why you’d pick that one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow so….we have traded places…..
now you’re telling me to read your story that you’re afraid is a dumpster fire! (Don’t worry, I think yours is great.)
I would go with what @linus-smallprint says about the new paragraphs whenever a character is talking. Look at my fanfic–the google doc separates the paragraphs out a lot, so I’ll…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape a fantasy world until the world is saved, and your arc is complete. We’re only at the inciting incident. Unless…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still reading!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed I like how you took the basic idea of the What If episode and made it your own thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow lol yep
oh and thanks. Which loaf scene exactly? Cause there are a couple haha. What point are you at?
I tried to make it as entertaining as I could. Some of it’s derived from official media the developers of the actual game have put out over the years. The plot of the latter two-thirds or so are from a comic series they made (I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha I think my dad showed me the dog one a while back. poor doggy lol
and ha, that’s a perfect shot of the horse leaping.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa that’s so cool! You recreated a movie poster, I presume??
I’ve tried, but it never looks right.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
Thanks ladies! Sorry for disappearing on you. I thought I’d have time over the weekend, but it escaped from me and then we had to leave for a worship conference.
BUT, I’m back! I’ll try to explain the plot and the questions I have sometime this afternoon. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Dunno who to tag…..
-
Esther started the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Alrighty… so I’ve been thinking about expanding my realm of fiction-writing. I still love writing young adult fiction (guys it’s hardddd), but I’ve also been considering trying my hand at children’s fiction. To be clear, I don’t think I want to go the route of picture books. That’s not for me.
But I love kids so much. They’re so fun. So I thoug…[Read more]
- Load More
