@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @freed_and_redeemed @mineralizedwritings @rae
just going to leave this here
Ferentari district of Bucharest, Romania
The streets were crowded with people bustling around, a poor city full of life and she could feel it even through the cold wind that sent shivers down her thin limbs. Some looked mad but others seemed rather happy,…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s why I want a different one XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
The twins
Ed crossed her arms defensively.“How do you know we’re students?”
“We’re each 3’1” and carrying backpacks. Quit being a contrarian,” Ellie muttered.
Eddie tried to shush her by putting her hand over her mouth, but missed and ended up slapping her in the forehead.
“Agh!”
Ellie retaliated with a stomp to the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Once he gets bored or figures out how bad these guys are, he’ll leave. He still has some standards.
Dante
“Whoa, is that a dragon?”
The boy leaning against the wall next to Dante jumped in surprise. Dante smiled at the group.
“You boys responsible for this?” He nodded at the billowing pillar of black smoke.
“So what if we are?”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
He can join the Society and then someone will have to show him the light, because we can’t have an evil Dante at the end of the day.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
He doesn’t see people as friends or enemies, really, just as possible ways to entertain himself.
…Wow that sounds terrible when I type it out lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin nice, that sounds kinda like a warrior cats name haha
but yeah, I haven’t come up with anything cool for my pairings yet either XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
He’s currently more morally grey so we’ll see I guess?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h Cool! I like how creative the names can get. I’ve considered things like Ink Frost, but I’m still working on the story so maybe something better will come up as I’m writing it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Can Dante meet the society?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin About ship names….
Recently I’ve found there’s another way of titling ships. Rather than just combining the characters’ names, you can use one or two words that have an aspect of both their personalities or are related to them or their character arcs. This helps if the names combine into something really weird, or just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator You’re good! I also had writing block at the time. I’ll respond later tonight probably. Or tomorrow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I just googled “September writing prompts”. You don’t have to use these.

-
Loopy replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow you’re welcome! I didn’t see your post until now because KP is apparently wigging out and won’t send me emails to any of your latest posts for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh nice!! I like those boards! I’m not much of an aesthetic person honestly, but I might make a few for my own characters someday…idk….
- Load More
