@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
I understand how scary that can be. We’ve been in a situation similar to that before. Praying that you all will feel God’s peace and that He’d strengthen your family. Also praying He’d heal your mom! 💕💕
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey everyone, please be praying for me and my family.
My mom has been dealing with a lot of health issues, and she had a biopsy of her lymph nodes a week ago to see if the cells are cancerous, because it’s very likely she does have cancer, so it’s been really scary for all of us.
Her doctor called and she’s going to talk with her to go over the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Winnifred
Win stifled a scream with her hand and stumbled back a few paces as the statue moved towards her and started speaking. Watson spooked and darted behind her legs.
After a moment of shock, she took her hand off her mouth.
“I- I don’t know. Just appeared… Wha- Who are you?”
Watson’s tail brushed against her leg.
“Do you hear…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Felicity
“Hello, hall walker!” Felicity greeted her fellow student with a grin. “Nice hat.”
Lois finished climbing in behind her, the ink vine retracting back into his hand.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic the safe of stories in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Awesome! Tag me when you put yours up!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ohhh ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@calyhuge cool!!
yeah my building has only 2 floors and doesn’t even have a roof….heh
I’ll get to it eventually. I added a basement today with this little garden thingy in it
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
People have added teachers! Many of them are meant to be used by anyone, but there are a few (? at least one) that belong to certain writers. I’ve thought about doing the same thing.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Marcel
“So… They went for me, because they want him, because they want his brother, because they want you. What’s your name?”
“Rory.”
Marcel thought on this for a second. He took Rory’s hand and swung it up and down, an exhausted shake. “Nice to meet you.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @keilah-h
Idk, I’m just bored with writing…
I think I’m going to keep taking a break from writing XDXD
I just don’t really feel the calling to write this story anymore, it’s like idk, it’s not on my heart anymore. Which I’m okay with tbh hahaha -
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh really? Lol, that’s actually so cool!! I love his art so I can see why Linus’s caught my eye.
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊 She’s one of my favorites too 😁
Awesome!! Umm… I’d say either Artham, Gammon (or the Florid Sword. I literally always forget his real name 🤦🏻♀️), or Kalmar.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yep
Marcel
“Sure I do.”
“What happened?”
“A bunch of guys started stalking the kid. Didn’t like that.” Marcel paused to hiss through his teeth, and lightly relaxed his wings. “I would have stuck with normal street fighting, but they kept coming so I had to improvise.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I did not intend for my character to get this hurt. 😂 I anticipate he will be very chill about the whole thing and probably skip hospital. Even if that’s a poor decision.
Marcel
Voices rose and moved. Marcel opened his eyes; the fuzzy light of an electric bulb hung over the couch he lay on. He didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper also good advice!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Watson
Winnifred had decided that this was a dream, and so she had finally felt comfortable leaving the room in the tower which they had first found themselves in. Watson, whose dreams mainly consisted of memories him chasing birds and mice in his past lives, very much doubted Win’s theory. He kept this to himself, though.
They descended…[Read more]
- Load More
