@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper makes sense!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle yes please!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I’m not sure how the belt tradition started, guys. I bet it started with clothing differences to tell who was a master or not, and they streamlined over time to something more practical.
@ellette-giselle
I need time, I’m sorry for not getting him done yet 😢 -
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh you asked so many of the same questions! XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Don't Y'all Love Plotting in the forum Plotting 1 year, 12 months ago
I do!! Oh, you are sarcastic? XD
This looks like a good start, I love pyro stories!
It helps to think of the key problems in the story. They are the “why” of the conflict, the reasons for the plot to exist. Characters can disagree and want different things. Sometimes a story introduces a question, and each character has a different…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle They sound amazing!
I love sibling interactions between characters. (although I’ve probably mentioned that already lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge yeah I get that, what I meant was when and why it became standardized. Different forms of martial arts were developed by completely separate cultures, so logically they couldn’t have all happened upon the belt system at once and with the same color progression, right? Was that a more modern synchronization thing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator nahh you’re good!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@the_lost-journal oooh you say the Eidechse are half-lizard half-man?
What percentage? Do they have lizard or human heads, or something in between? Do they have tails? How are their legs structured and do they have claws? (Like humans with flattish feet and short toes or like lizards with long toes?)
Sorry for geeking over this, I love…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper nice!!!
my brother and dad are in taekwondo and are currently white belts too.
I think they have all the stripes though.
Why do most martial arts have a belt system??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I can see why you’d stop if it just doesn’t hold importance to you anymore. I hope you won’t completely abandon it though, cause I love your worldbuilding and it’d be a shame for all that to go to waste.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge that makes two of us heheh
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh! Judging from his quotes he seems like either an upbeat character or a super sarcastic one. Lol.
I apologize if I got that terribly wrong
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle pffft that’s funny
@raxforge lol I’m the person who gets upset if my math work takes longer than 40 minutes…..
ugh algebra whyI also tend to start at noon and spend my morning drawing or building with Legos
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae lol I’m assuming this Lord Quackers guy is someone @raxforge has told you about before? (I think you said you invited him to the site?)
@theducktator you might find this funny considering you love ducks lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge I’ll pray for you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Praying! ❤️🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 12 months ago
“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable. He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who w…[Read more]
- Load More
