@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, so you’re going for a more ambiguous setting with more brainwashing? I do love The Giver and Fahrenheit 451, I like the genre.
I feel like most of what you just said doesn’t really have much to do with the story………
…Well I said this:
 Because it doesn’t make much sense from the perspective of a government to deny heterosex…
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
*discreetly offers tissues*
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay great 😊 (If anyone is sensitive please skip reading.)
This is just a big brainstorm post, maybe it will be helpful.
Why would everyone give up as a group on heterosexuality? American culture overwhelmingly enjoys any depiction of male-female pleasure, it is an integral part of our culture. (It’s disgusting, but here we a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THANK YOU!!
I’m excited to write them more in later books, hehe
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @rae @grcr @esther-c @theducktator @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-lol
Violet Iris resistance group!!
(not all of the characters on this board are shown or even mentioned in Freedom’s Fire…shhh…that’s for later books🫢🤫🤭)

-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
So I like the idea of a marriage themed dystopia, but I do have some questions because some of this doesn’t make sense and could be cleared up. Can I ask a few things?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool, I listened to it while writing.
I’m still tinkering away at this! but casually. And I actually have to write future scenes before posting the next bit because of all the plot threads, deaths, etc etc etc.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Actually I haven’t seen any story use objectification as the protagonist’s flaw, that would be kind of cool. Lots of rough growth, but cool.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohh *sneaks in* this is the marriage story right? If you post a section where the characters explain why marriage is banned versus discouraged, I’d like to read it. I liked the first scene you shared too.
Also I had to meme-ify this 😅

But no one’s perfect at the beginning of a book, it’s a good story idea to see someone grow…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr You’re welcome! 💜 The uniform looks really good!!
@ellette-giselle You’re welcome! 💜
Man, that drawing makes me tear up when I think about him.
i miss him so much😭😭 -
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae Just sent the PDF y’all’s ways! :3
-
freedom replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
wow congrats!
Thank you!💜
Hey sorry I didn’t say more, I replied late and I had to go to bed. 😅 Anyway it’s nice to meet you!
Totally understand! No need to apologize, haha XD It’s nice to meet you too!!
Cool, another homeschooler! I used to be homeschooled but now I’m in high school. (my moms choice)
Ah, I see. Haha, I’ve been…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@theducktator GIRLLLLL😂😂🤣😆
You just made my day😭😭
AHHH I LOVE ALL OF THE FREEDOM’S FIRE MEMES!!!!
hcdhdisubhohdzsj
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Poor Riker😅
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
😍
I love his hair!! The shading and colors are really good and the uniform is so accurate!
🤩🤩
He looks so sweet and gentle. I love the coloring and the small details on his uniform! The expression is so fitting and he looks so good😭😭
🤩😂
That smile!! XD I love his hair and the side profile,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay cool
I just realized several people owe Marcel or want to say sorry for something. I tried to even it out with the demon fight, but I don’t think this is ever going to stop unless he stops doing things for other people. 😂
Hehehehe, repressed romantic emotions.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lois
Once he turned a corner, Lois let the grin he had been holding in light up his face. He did a little fist pump and began walking faster. Everything in the past couple hours kept replaying in his mind, as he tried to process.
This is actually happening. I can’t believe it. I really owe you, Cloud Boy.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Eyes glued to the page* FeLoisity has been officially confirmed. Good, good.
WAIT…did Fel just say what I think she did?! SHE DID! I seriously had to give it a second read!!!!
hehe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Thanks.” Felicity wiggled her toes. “Makes climbing easier.”
Lois stepped forward and lightly touched Felicity’s arm to get her attention.
“I have some studying I need to get done tonight, so I think I’ll head to my dorm now. See you later? Tomorrow morning?”
“‘Course.”
He gave her a small smile, nodded at Maverick,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay Shadow, I’m not going to move after this until you’re good to go. 🙂
Barnes
“Good,” she replied to Tenz.
Hugo began to stir. He stretched, and sat up, casually tracing the hearth with the tip of his foot. He reminded Barnes of a stray cat who used to haunt her front porch – grateful for the warmth, but undeniably exploiting…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic short scene! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Good choice.
Awesome, thank you! *Sees the cookie box is already empty* *Refills it with caramel popcorn*
It’s difficult to make this scene clear, because it is confusing from the character’s perspective. He is supposed to not know why this is happening. So… yeah. XD
- Load More
