@mineralizedwritings
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3200
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @kefa @kyronthearcanin @ellette-giselle @esther-c @loopylin @grcr @freed_redeemed @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @anyone-else-interested
If any of you have read the A Time to Die series by Nadine Brandes, I just wanted to let you know that the 10th Anniversary Edition boxed set is out for a limited time on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint While I did agree that Ellette’s concept of Joseph sensing evil in the temple was realistic, I can get behind you too when you say you don’t want to write about demons and such.
Personally, I think it all depends on the story. Your story has no need of it anyway, so it wouldn’t be wise to include it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin So glad he’s doing better! I’ll continue to pray for him!
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you are so welcome! 💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Thank you! 💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
SO CUTE!!!! 💜💜💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
When a character does die. Characters die, there is no doubt about. Sometimes you need a character to die to improve another character’s ark. I’m just saying that death should not be taken lightly or should be a thought that continues to dwell in our minds constantly.
I agree👏
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @any-other-marvel-people-here-idk-lollll
Steve and Ryo (an OC…gosh, I need to write a scene with them again😭) ughhh their dynamic is the cutest thing ever😭😭💜

-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thank you! 💜 I’m excited for Book 3 too😁
@keilah-h thanks! 💜 And Book 3 is plotted out, but I haven’t officially began writing it yet😊
@ellette @keilah @koshka @rae @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else
Leon/Riker Aesthetic for 3rd book👀💜😭

-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Not as active now. Not sure why. Will still post updates on my creative projects if I ever accomplish anything and will role play when I feel like it which probably won’t be often. I’ll still be stalking so I’ll see if anyone tags me 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Now I’m even more curious. Sorry if you don’t want to answer. 😅 You said ‘need’ a lot, does that mean you would only talk about death if you need to, not at any other time?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lollll
anyone want a random possible scene from the 3rd book? 👀
Ngl, y’all, I think this brotherly dynamic is going to be the best part of Book 3😆💜💜 It’s just so freaking adorable and sweet and just AGHHH I love my…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
My sisters are concerned, they’ve paused our ice cream party to pray.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh yeah, stress can definitely give you stomach pains, and a hard time eating. He sounds like he needs a hug. I’m glad he feels a little better <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator @hybridlore @the_lost-journal
Thanks so much for the prayers!
Here’s an update for anyone wondering:
The doctors couldn’t figure anything out and he came home because it’s not a major emergency. He’s doing better today and actually got some sleep.
I’m starting to think it might be his anxiety and stress causing major physical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying <3
When you aren’t immediately sad about the whole thing, it might help to go to your parents and talk with them about it, even if they seem angry when you lash out.
For example, my parents can feel frustrated with my younger brother, but when he tries to explain why he had a temper explosion, they can see he isn’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, that’s an interesting perspective I’ve never heard before. So you wouldn’t write about death in any circumstance because it might offend people?
But I have done enough things in my life that tell others that I’m not a Christian, I don’t need to add to the list.
This comment above ^ Do you find it unlikable to talk/write about death?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More

Ooo, I liked that series. I’ll have to check it out.
My favorite of her books is Fawkes. Did you ever read that one?
Awesome! YES, that’s probably my favorite too!! The characters are so good in that one. I’ll have to reread it again soon.
(Also, if you don’t own that one, I believe it is still selling in hardcover for $1.50 on Christianbook.com. I know. Crazy!)
They’re not making hardcovers anymore, I think, so after they sell out that might be it.
No way! That is so cheep! What’s the catch?
I do own Fawkes. My brother bought it for me for my birthday.
I know! I bought it a while ago for that price, but apparently it’s still on there. No catch, like I said, they might just be trying to sell out. You do have to pay for shipping though.
Oh, cool! That was sweet of him. Have you read the new one, Nightmare Virus?
Wow!
How much is shipping? Is it a set price, or does it change per item?
No, i haven’t read that one!
I’m not sure… I think it changes depending on how many items you order. But it takes adding several before the price jumps.
Yeah, it just came out. It’s pretty good! Not as good as Fawkes but the worldbuilding was interesting and as a sci-fi writer I was excited to see her write in that genre.
Oh cool! I’ll have to check it out.
Oh cool! I was actually interested in reading those, so I’ll have to check that out for sure!! 😃😃
Awesome! 😁
The paperbacks are also cheaper on that website, though they’re not special or anything. Just cheaper 😉
I LOVE that series! Parvin and Solomon are one of the cutest fictional couples ever!!! There’s no way I can afford this thing, but I sent the link to my parents and I’m hoping to get it for Christmas.
Oh, cool! 😁 I feel like you and I have very similar taste in books. We both like all the same things. I gotcha, it’s pretty pricey, but cool! Hopefully you’ll be able to get it for Christmas! 😉 (Also, like I told GRCR, they also have paperbacks on that website, which are much cheaper.)
When I got off yesterday I read Romanov from cover to cover! OH MY GOODNESS! It had me crying. Her books always do that to me!!!
Have you read it? (please say that you have. I want to rant about it. lol)
Sounds awesome! I haven’t read the series, but it sounds really cool! I’ll have to check if my library has it!
Yeah! 😁